Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Posting With Plague EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Posting With Plague EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Posting With Plague EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Posting With Plague EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Posting With Plague EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Posting With Plague EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Posting With Plague EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Posting With Plague EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Posting With Plague EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Posting With Plague I_vote_lcapPosting With Plague I_voting_barPosting With Plague I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Posting With Plague I_vote_lcapPosting With Plague I_voting_barPosting With Plague I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Posting With Plague

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Posting With Plague Empty
PostSubject: Posting With Plague   Posting With Plague EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:28 am

Attention Posters,

We as Admins understand that some of the newer people coming to the site do not quite know how everthing works, and in time you will learn the more advance stuff, but in this topic I am going to help you with the basics of posting pictures and colors.

Pictures

Above your message box you will see a symbol like this -> Posting With Plague Pictur10 If you click the symbol you will get a drop down like the one below.

Posting With Plague Captur10

After that it is like posting a profile picture. You click "Choose File" find the picture on your computer that you wish to upload and then click "Host It" Which should cause a drop down like below to appear.

Posting With Plague Captur11

All you have to do from there is copy the middle URL and paste that into your post where you want your picture to be like this.
Posting With Plague Captur12

Colors

Above your message box there should be a symbol like this -> Posting With Plague Captur13 which when clicked on will give you a drop down like below.

Posting With Plague Captur14

Simply by highlighting words or letters in your post you can then click this dropdown select a color and though it will not look like much as you are typing the message.
Posting With Plague Captur15
The end result will be beautiful. Posting With Plague Captur16

I hope this is helpful for all of you knew posters out there, I will be bringing you more and more of this helpful post to teach you how to use the site most effectively. I hope you will enjoy your time here at the site and feel free to invite your friends.

-Plague
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Posting With Plague Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting With Plague   Posting With Plague EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:03 am

Profile Editing

At the top of the webpage at all times just under our Site Banner should be a taskbar like below.
Posting With Plague Captur17
With various different links. You Want to Click on the one called Profile.
Posting With Plague Captur18

Once there you should start at your basic information page where you can edit your password, username and various other things. Above the heading "Registration Information" There should be few little links like below.
Posting With Plague Captur19

The highlighted sections are going to be some of the most important to you.

Preferences: Here you can change certains aspects of the site. Receiving emails everytime someone replies to you, or whether or not people can private message you.

Signature: Signatures will appear at the bottom of all your post as long as you edit that option in preferences. You can have custom signatures created for you or create your own. Posting a signature is just like creating a post, you get the same message box and same set up.

Avatar: This picture will appear on the left hand side of all your post and is generally of the character you are playing as.
Posting With Plague Captur20
You simple click this button and browse your computer for the picture you want and upload.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SAVE!

You can find this option at the bottom of the each individual profile page. Posting With Plague Captur21

-Plague
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net

Posting With Plague
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Welcome :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: