Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Raizo X EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Raizo X EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Raizo X EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Raizo X EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Raizo X EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Raizo X EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Raizo X EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Raizo X EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Raizo X EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Raizo X I_vote_lcapRaizo X I_voting_barRaizo X I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Raizo X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Name: Raizo (last name unknown)

Alias: none

Birthday/ Age: 09/29/x505 / 20 years old

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Note: The wrap around Raizo's face can move and shrink so his face can be scene.

Spoiler:

Height: ft' and Inches'': 6ft4inchs

Weight: lbs:230

Personality: Raizo on the outside looks quite scary but he is a man who if you show him respect he will do the same, he cares for his friends, and he wont take insults so nicely. Raizo is always thinking of training and how to get stronger however if he had a girlfriend his focus would be on her and not training.Raizo has a good heart and if he see fit he will protect whom ever needs it. Raizo has a alternate personality that only comes out with he is really angry this personality only want kill, and doesent care about anything else, if this personality were to come out only his closest friend could get him out of this personality.  

Likes: Women, beer, training, flying, swimming, he also enjoys partying with his friends on special ocasions

Dislikes and Fears: Raizo dislikes people who are selfish, rude, and have no respect for others. He has a fear of confined space, also raizo dislikes mondays, and he hates the holy order so much so that he will kill anyone that has anything to do with them.

Abilities: Raizo has a massive amount of energy that is inside of him which allows him to use more magic then most, he also has the ability to predict peoples movements physically not magically.

Strenghts: Raizo has two strengths his first is his speed he can move faster than anyone he has ever met because of his lighting magic, and his second is his skills in different fighting styles

Weaknesses: His weakness is long rang attacks, beautiful women, and ice.

Guild

Name: Hidden Dragons

Tattoo: left shoulder

Magic:

Magic Type: Lightning, and Black flame dragon slayer

Spell name: Secret hidden dragon art the final fist of dragons A-rank

Spell Effect: This is Raizo's most powerful and effective attack what it does is with every attack the fire and lightning is seriously compressed and on impact of a object the extra force of the explosion of lightning and fire which would cause serious damage or even in some cases turn a person to ash from he explosion of fire.

Spell Name: Roar of the lightning fire dragon A-rank

Spell Effect: This ability combines the roar of a fire dragon and the roar of a lightning dragon into one.

Spell Name: Secret dragon art fire dragons tower B-rank

Spell Effect: This ability is the strongest of raizo fire abilities, with this attack a circle thats 25 to 30 feet is formed around his opponent and black flames engulph the circle and shoot upwards at a unknown hight.

Spell Name: Secret dragon art lightning dragons majestic power B-rank

Spell Effect: With this ability (takes one post to work) forms clouds over the entire sky and as soon as that happens the entire area starts getting hammered with lightning attacks.

Spell Name: Lightning flame dragons iron fist C-rank

Spell Effect: This ability engulphs his hands in black flame's and lightning making his punching alot stronger.

Spell Name: Fire dragons flash over C-rank

Spell Effect: This ability heats the air so much that everything in the area around raizo bursts into flames.

Spell name: Lightning dragons dark lightning B-rank

Spell effect: with this attack Raizo is able to make black lightning that is stronger and faster then normal lightning

Spell Name: Dragon Kings Key S-Rank

Spell Effect: This spell is the Ultimate of any dragon slayer magic its a magic all dragons reconize and will know the moment it happens its almost instinct for dragons but dragon slayers will not reconize it but they will sense something but they wont be able to understand it, this is a spell that fuses Raizo and draco together and unlocks the chains that bind Raizo's dragon slayer magic. When this spell is used Raizo grows to 8 feet tall and is covered in dragon scales, Raizo's strength and magic are multiplied tenfold, Raizo's eyes change into those of a dragon and all of his sense's are hightened even more so then before, Raizo forms a cloak of black flames and lighting as well this cloak if touched will burn you and the only other thing it can do is create wings that allow Raizo to fly like draco. Raizo as the the name says becomes what dragons call a dragon king and its almost instinct for dragons to follow him and listen to his every word. However this spell comes with a massive set back he cannot use it for long, and he will be completely immobile and unable to function after using this spell, if Raizo uses this spell for too long he and draco will be permanitely fused and Raizo's life will be severly shortened and after he has finished using the spell he wont wake up for weeks no matter what and draco will have no magic and will be barely able to fly away with Raizo after the spell has been used. This spell can be used for 45 minutes tops before Raizo and Draco are one permanently.

This is what he looks like however the orange color is black and the black is red.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Raizo's blade transforms as well, It looses the ability to cut through magic and instead is able to absorb magic and convert it into Raizo's own magic however if Raizo lets go of the staff it looses its abilities. The staff also acts as a beacon for dragons. The staff is also indestructable in anyways shape or form.
The staff can convert 75 percent of the magic it recieves and the other 25 percent of the magic recieve is used to convert the magic.
Note: The staff is black
Spoiler:

Magic Seal:
Spoiler:
note: half of the seal is black and the other half is lightning yellow

Strenghts: storms, fire, lightning, sun.

Weaknesses: rubber, water, ice, blizzards, snow.

Weapon Name: Dragons blade

Magical Properties: It can cut through magic, however the more stronger magic attacks are harder to cut through and can hurt raizo physically.

Weapon Appearance:
Spoiler:
Note: the white on it is black and the black on it is lightning yellow and where the insigina is that would be a dragons head

Weapon History: (what Raizo knows) This blade was with Raizo when he was found by the two dragons its said it was from his family but no knows for sure.
(Real history): This blade was fordged one hundred and fifty years ago, this katana was made out of a metal that was from a metor. The man who found this metal was Raizo's ancestor, when this Raizo's ancestor found it he noticed it had a special ability, it was able to repel magic so when he fordged it into a katana it was able to cut through anything, the ancestor's village was getting attacked by a dragon and this katana was the blade that killed that dragon which is how it got the name dragons blade.  

Background
Raizo was born in a small village where the holy order had not touched, Raizo parents were nice kind people that respected other and always helped anyone in need. Raizo was only two years old when the holy order attacked their village, Raizo's parents managed to get to a river while running away from the holy order after they destoried the village and killed everyone. The holy order was chasing after them so they put Raizo in big basket with the dragons blade, and a neckless that had his name on it, they then pushed him down the river and ran off it was only ten minutes later when they were killed by the holy order. while floating down river two dragons one of fire and one of lightning saw this basket and picked it up they opened it and looked inside when they saw the baby they looked around for the parents and when they found a village near by and saw it was completly destoried. The dragons saw the holy order there so they figured it was the holy order that killed his parents, when they retured they had to make a choice were they going to keep the child or where they going to give him to someone else. Both dragons agreed to raise this child and make him one of their own, so for fifteen years the dragons raised him and trained him in the lost magic of dragon slayer magic, and how to fight using his katana, and fists. after all this time when he turned seventeen his training was complete. The dragons finally told him about his past, and that he needed to go on his own journey to fight. Raizo then set out on his own journey to learn new things and to completely destory the holy order that was his goal and he was not going to stop till he succeded.

Last edited by Ðragon-Spirit on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:11 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:38 am

The being able to predict peoples move ments is nice but I worry that could cause trouble in a battle post. So to clarify it is just phsyical movements you can predict meaning if they were using magic you could not predict where it is coming from just to add in some fairness, I am sure that is already what you had planned anyways. And the cutting through and absorbing magic seems a bit unfair ontop of it. so I would suggest you use the cutting through magic. however stronger spells are harder to cut through and take more out of you, not a lot just more. And alot of your spells are really strong so I would expect in post this would reflect on your magic even with a lot of it.

If you don't like my conditions, you give your ideas, and we can try to meet in the middle, I am trying to help you keep a strong character with out being over powering. Oh and you put water for both strengths and weaknesses of your magic so you might want to fix that aswell. Like I said feel free to talk to me we can see what stays and goes together, if you agree with what I say, edit your app to match what is listed above, then just post an approved under these meaning you approve my conditions and therefore..........I approve your app.

Sorry this took so long, We are very thourough when reading apps.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 am

nah its all good i agree to the terms you have shown
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm

needs approval again please
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Approved just remember with more powerful spells comes more powerful magic drain XD
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:34 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 am

Hey nice to see you again. I am not going to complain about how many spells you have since it is only 10 (cap is generally Cool But I am willing to cut some slack on it Razz The only other issue I am seeing is you did not add in spell ranks to your spells which is an important feature in character applications.

Keep in mind you may only have 1 S Rank 2 A Rank and should have atleast 1 C Ranked spell.

add in the appropriate ranks for your spells and this application is approved.

-Plague
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:02 pm

okay hows that?
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:30 am

Looks good, happy posting!

-Plague
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:50 pm

hey i updated again i added a new flaw in raizo's ultimate attack and i added a new weapon when he transforms
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:57 am

I can not approve it sorry mate but the ability your weapon gets when you fuse is a bit much.

Ðragon-Spirit wrote:
It looses the ability to cut through magic and instead it can seal away the power of others

If you could try being a little more specific as to what is being sealed and whether or not there is a time limit I could reconsider my answer but right now it is too vague for me to approve.

Sorry for the delay been a long week at work.

-Plague
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:18 am

okay hows that? and no problem plague im on 12 hour shifts so i understand how it is haha
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Personally I like this magic leech a lot more than sealing powers away. It is definitely a lot more reasonable. Something I meant to mention last time as well. More of ask then mention is there a time limit on how long you can be in this form. And maybe make a conversion rate on the magic leeching. Like you turn 100% of their magic into 80% of your magic. Think of it like you use 20% to transform it.

Get back to me on whether or not there is a time limit. I think the magic leeching is fair with or without the conversion either way you will come out in the positive.

- Plague
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:53 am

yea plague i agree with what you say i was thinking of putting that down i made it so he absorbs 75 percent and 25 is used to convert it this way its not so super powered and is 45 minutes okay? because after that if he doesnt stop the spell he and draco become one and Raizo's life span is shortened quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Raizo X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raizo X   Raizo X EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Yup all good, Happy posting!

- Plague
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content