Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Entering Som'ber Lai I_vote_lcapEntering Som'ber Lai I_voting_barEntering Som'ber Lai I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Entering Som'ber Lai I_vote_lcapEntering Som'ber Lai I_voting_barEntering Som'ber Lai I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Entering Som'ber Lai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Entering Som'ber Lai Empty
PostSubject: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 am

Raizo was in the desert walking up to the wall of the great city Som'ber Lai. He was wearing his usual clothing with a cloak over him to protect him from the sun. As he walked up the the wall his dragon flew into the city, as his dragon did the people in the city got excited Raizo was known quite well for his actions against the holy order which made him a hero to these people. Raizo jumped creating a crater in the ground from the sheer force of the lift as he was up about half way up the wall from his jump he shot up the rest of the way using the stones in the wall as his stepping stone soon he got to the top and the guards greeted him "Hey guys hows it going" The guards all smiled and let him walk through Raizo then jumped off the top and landed on the ground using his fire as a cushion for his land. Raizo then started to walk around town looking for someone important who was suppose to be in the city.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:25 pm

(OOC: Hey Ðragon-Spirit, I hate to be the one to rain on your parade, but your topic here needs to be put on hold for a little bit

https://devastation.rpg-board.net/t1-rules-of-the-forum

if you read the rules of the forums you will see, rule '4' under rules for everyone, your characters can not be in more than one topic at a time. I encourage you to role play as much as possible but it is hard to follow and keep up with sotrylines if your everywhere at once. does this topic take place before or after the one you are presently in. Well if it is before than you can do some sort of made up thing that you supposedly learned in this topic. And if it is after, what happens if there is a strange turn of events making it so you could never have actually gotten to this topic. These are the things we are trying to avoid.)
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:26 pm

This is after Raizo speaks with Mika and also im sorry i had no idea we could only post in one topic.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:43 pm

(OOC: Hey, with most of the current topics on hold you are now able to post in this topic as a side story)

Reina had spent most of the day walking around facing the top of the wall, it was so large she wondered how it stayed standing. She had bumped into so many people and her neck was starting to get sore from looking up so much. She found herself a nice place to sit and relax for a moment. This trip to somber'lai was no luxery though, she needed info and word was that there were people in this city who knew a great deal of what the order did since alot for refugees.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 am

Raizo continued to walk he had given the mika one week to decide if she would stop the war, Raizo with a straight face continued to walk around there was some important people he had to go speak to and he was trying to avoid anyone from his guild especially sonja cause they found him and talked to him they would stop him and he could not do that anymore, he continued to walk when he sensed a person he had talked to before but he could not remember exactly who she was Raizo did not say anything but he waited to see who it was
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Reina looked across the bazzaar and she saw a fimiliar face, sadly she forgot the name. She had met him once before when her and a newly formed friend had escaped from the Stronghold high in the mountains. Not without a price though Reina's robe was pretty badly burnt and her clothes were not in the best condition either. She was wearing some pretty regular clothes now just loose pants and a shirt while he battle clothing and robe were being tailored in the sotre beside her.

She did not get an evil presence from the man who almost always hid his face. He had helped her and Mini escape the order so how bad could he be. She waved across the bazzaar to him, not even sure if he would notice.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Raizo saw it was Reina he remembered instantly while they were up in the mountains he had to be sure it was her and not someone else so he waved and at a normal pace while the wrap around his upper body and face shrunk and was not there anymore, Raizo scanned her and he confirmed it was her, the cloak was opened slightly down the middle so his upper body was scene and the hood of his cloak was down, and in a slightly cheerfull voice he said "How are you Reina" Raizo did not smile or anything but in his mind he was happy to see she was alive and escaped the order dogs.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:53 am

"Hello" Reina responded she almost regretted her decision. It was nothing against Raizo she was really shy when it came to people. She was trying to force herself out of it but that did not mean she was all better now. She watch as he approched in stride, last time she had seen him they were fighting for their life's. Raven was one of the most dangerous magi she had encountered. Most magi could only use up to two different elements of magic, some could use three if they were truly gifted. But she had never heard of a magi that could wield all five of the main elements, all five of the sub elements and work various forms of illusion magic.

"You made it to Som'ber Lai in one piece" She said sounding like she was suprised he made it. Not that she was it was meant to come across as a joke but she was socially awkward. She did not doubt that he could take care of himself, besides he also had one of the few remaining free dragons. Most of them were paired with members of the order.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Raizo looked at her "So your still shy to be around people eh?" Raizo was sensing her heart beat and it was moving very fast, he wanted to tell Reina about what happened at the order but he was not planning to tell anyone he had to prepare himself for this attack since he was going to use his strongest power and if he wasnt careful it would have serious downsides, Raizo was remembering back when they first met and that women raven... He was not afraid of her he knew her weaknesses and he knew how to deal with her but what he was afraid of was going full out on a battlefield if he truly let go of his restraints well..... Raizo stopped thinking about that and looked Reina " oh yea for sure i made it in one piece" Raizo was joking around with her back. "So are you doing okay?".
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:09 am

Reina pondered for a moment. She was doing okay she guessed. But who could ever feel truly okay when everyday you walked around feeling like half of one whole. She missed her love. She missed Katarina. Reina was not shy by nature. When Katarina was by her side, Reina feared nothing and no one. It had only been since she was taken that part of Reina, her strength and will were taken. Or focused.

"I have been in worse scenarios" Reina forced a small laugh. The hustle and bustle of the city was beginning to die down as the sun began to hide behind the wall, any moment not and soldiers would be out enforcing curfew. Not that Reina had any intentions of going anywhere. The guards did not even know she had entered the city. Perks of being able to bend the light around your body. Invisibility was tricky but once you mastered it, it opens up a whole new world.

Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 am

"Reina" Raizo looked her dead in the eyes with concern "have you got a location on your girlfriend" Raizo wanted to know because if he knew for sure where she was exactly Raizo would have a plan to free her from her jail Raizo knew the abilities the general had from his encounter with him at the holy order hq and he had a plan to get around it Raizo wasnt sure if she would be up for it Raizo also had a week before he was to go and take down the holy order and he needed atleast 3 days to prepare for that battle Raizo was also doing this for other reason however he wanted to do something for Renia to make her truly smile. "Cause if you do i have a plan to get her out"
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:19 pm

"I have heard rumors that she may be in..." Reina paused for a bit. She did not want to say these next two words, lord knows she did not. This place was the definition of terror. You either give up hope and die or fight till you are dead or free. No one had every made it out alive. Not anyone who was a rebel at least.

Reina drew in a deep breath exhaling slowly she clentched her fist tightly and looked into Raizo eyes, she could see he was serious but even she did not believe he could fight through there alone. "She is in Tsun City" Reina had said it was rumored but she knew it was true she travelled to the outskirts one day and could feel her presence there. "I don't want your help though, it is appreciated, trust me it is." Reina, who was once weak. Who was always scared, who always depended on Katarina, now stood with a very serious look on her face. She needed to be the strong one this time, she needed to be the one to save her, no one else. "I need to be the one to save her...." Reina said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:35 am

Raizo could see how serious she was "Reina..." Raizo was concerned cause he knew right away if it was that wreched city she would never be able to do it alone. He knew at her current state she would never be able to get in there and back out in one piece even Raizo barely made it out the last time when he went in there "Are you really willing to sacrifice your own life to do this on your own" Raizo placed his hands lightly on her shoulders and took a knee to speak to her  "Your a smart young women and your not weak your very strong but please tell me" Raizo didnt give a serious face but a face that a worried big brother would give to a younger sister "how would the love of your life, your girlfriend feel if she knew you tried to save her but your were captured or worse killed"

Raizo had a feeling Reina would get mad at him for saying this but he had to say it!!, He would rather her hate him for it and make her realize what she was planning to do was damn near impossible by herself, and she could get injured or worse killed. Raizo would never say why he wanted to help her so much but it was because he had taken a liking to her, he thought of her as a younger sister and he wanted to do something that would bring a smile to her face. "Its okay to let someone help you your not weak and i can see in your heart how much this is tearing your appart about being away from her, you can be the knight in shining armor, the one that saves the day... but every knight has a sword and armor that protects them from danger" Raizo was reffering to the sword as her magic and the armor as Raizo.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:26 pm

"I have been through there before, I know the dangers" She knew the order had removed the ability to use magic from the entire area. But Reina was fast, she was smart, she may not have had brute force on her side but brute force was the last thing needed to make a daring break out attempt. "As for my love, she has already proven that she would risk anything and everything to protect me. I will do no less for her" Reina thought back to that day in the market, when she was young, homeless and on the verge of death. She had been caught sneaking food and was about to be beaten to death when Katarina had stepped in. That was the first time she had been rescued by her. There were many more times that Reina could recall. No matter where she was Katarina had always shown up in seconds to rescue her. Now it was Reina's turn. Though it may have taken years to do so, this time, she would be the one to save her.

"I may not be a knight, but I do not intend to be." Reina took hold a Raizo's hands and gently removed them from her shoulders. "I was not born a knight. I am not brave, I am not strong. But this...this is my fight" It was not that Reina did not think she needed help, she knew what she was in for but for once in her life, Reina did not feel scared. Katarina had always saved Reina alone. At at this point Reina only wondered if this was how Katarina felt when Reina needed her.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am

occ:hey i know its been months and im seriously sorry ive been extremely busy if you dont want to do posting anymore i respect your choice.

Raizo looked at Reina and knew this was her final decision she would not change her mind, Raizo respected that choice and knew no matter what she would have to do this alone "Reina atleast let me get you some non magic weapons some things that can help you to increase your chances of successfully doing this and leaving alive" Raizo was not sure if she would agree to that but atleast something to help her out. "Reina i want to do this for you because this maybe the last time you see me alive" Raizo would not go into the details but he only had a couple more days to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Som'ber Lai   Entering Som'ber Lai Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering Som'ber Lai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Som'ber Lai :: The Great Wall-
Jump to: