Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) I_vote_lcapSonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) I_voting_barSonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) I_vote_lcapSonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) I_voting_barSonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) Empty
PostSubject: Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)   Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am

Character Info
Name: Sonja Hayashi

Alias: The Dragon of the west

Birthday/ Age:  December 25/x506/ 19 years old

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Eye Color: Sky blue

Hair Color: black

Height: 5'6

Weight: 140

Personality: Sonja is very mature for her age, level headed and acts as such except when shes around Raizo then she acts sort of like a child and gets very angry easiely you could say Raizo is like a trigger for her when shes around him she will snap very easiely at him and kick the crap out of him if she doesnt like what hes doing and she wont take Raizo's crap if he tries to argue with him about something and he fights back she wont take it very nicely.

Likes: her guild members, rebels, beer, training, and Raizo

Dislikes and Fears: holy order, Raizo, people who anger her, spiders

Abilities: unbelieveable emense amount of strength and her magic levels are high

Strenghts: strength and magic

Weaknesses: shes not very fast and Raizo is her weakness

Guild

Name: Hidden Dragons

Tattoo: located on her left hand

Magic
Keep how strong your magic is in reason, and try to have no more than 5-8 spells it just gets complicated if you have too many spells. The spells you label are the ones you can use. You can only possess 1 'S' ranked spell, 2 'A' ranked spells, and should have atleast 1 'C' ranked spell.

Magic Type: Air Dragon slayer

Spell Name:Air dragons Roar

Spell Effect: like all roars its power is immense and strong

Weapons

Weapon Name: list if you have multiple

Magical Properties:
-What Is The Magical Properties
-What Is The Charge Limit? (How many times can it be used in concession before going on cooldown.
-What Is The Cooldown On This Abilities? All Weapons Must Have A Cooldown, There are Expceptions; Indestructable, Elementally Imbued, ect... (Measured In Post)

Weapon Appearance:

Weapon History:
-How & Where Did You Get It?
-Is It of Sentimental Value? If So, Why?

Background Answer all the question. Feel free to add what you like.

Past:
-Where You Grew Up?
-Who Trained You? you can list multiple trainers
-What Event Caused You To Join The Order or Rebels? Ignore if you wish to be neutral, understand that this means both sides could be either your enemy or your ally.

Present:
-Where Do You Live Now?
-What Is Your Reputation Like With The Order or Rebels?
The Order: Wanted or not; if so what is the price for your head.
The Rebels: Trustworthy or not; if not why do the rebels not trust you. If trustworthy what have you done to prove your trust.
-How Did You Get Your Alias?

Future:
-What Are Your Goals?
Back to top Go down

Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Page 1 of 1