Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStudying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 I_voting_barStudying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStudying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 I_voting_barStudying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Studying the Broken Bridge.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:31 am

Kashi shifted slightly the Yellow spear narrowly missing her arm she then she drops her hand planted on the ground and she pulled the Rest of her body up suspended in the air with only the one hand holding her up again narrowly missing the spears swift She Quickly Dropped falling to the ground and then in an almost unnatural movement her body twisted and shifted up in A heel kick aimed for his chest
Upon her hands her magic seal showed up the mark of balance gleaming at their peak the power surgeing from her core into her body and muscles " Almost" she yelled in mid Strike
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Staring abit in awe on what Kashi just did but in shortly he then realized that infact he might possabilty get hurt form what she was about to do. Thinking about what he could do with her quick reaction and sunden reaction setting off having a dislikeing to magic but would not mention since it is training.

Alphos once she let out her yell he then try to take a step to the side half way in the step he slashed his red spear the oppisite direction into the path of Kashi's kick to also attempt to block her kick while saying "We are just getting started."
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Kashi’s attack was blocked, she quickly pushed off the spear and flipped back then suddenly Lowering herself she took aim and twisted herself her arms raised up as she took on the Fighting Styles of Than-Ta using the stance of water. A more fluid and graceful stance allowing her to move in unpredictable patterns’ and avoid incoming strikes. She stood awaiting the next stage of the battle. Her lead hand only motioning with two fingers to come at her.

**Stance**
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Watching Kashi after such movement Alphos said "So... I really shouldn't hold back on my speed then." Alphos said openingly admitting he had held back how fast he could actually fight "But it might be abit menacing to face." He let off a small warning with that to continue the sport of it.

Alphos did not give a sign he was going in he seemed to move at the speed of a cheetah running a maxium speed when running and once he was close enough to Kashi did not take a swing but stabed his red spear into the ground using it was leverage to pull himself off of the ground and push himself over head of Kashi still holding on to the very end of his spear once Alphos landed knowing for a seconfd his back was turned he spun slashed with the red spear following it up with yet another just jab from his yellow spear.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:56 am

Kahsi Smirked “ you talk too much your actions are the only words I need.” * when He turned to jab she was simply gone, she had rolled after he sprang over her she was quick and her seals seemed to glow even more so now. If you looked closely you would notice the purplish magic aura glowing off her hands also appeared along her main vanes. She quickly turned her hands at the ready In the same stance. She didn’t counter act that attack but now he would be aware that she was fast too, she knew she could out match almost anyone, it didn’t seem that he used any magic to enhance his abilities. So Kashi would easily be quicker and stronger if she burned away her mana
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 am

Alphos kind of chuckeld and said "The people from were I live are always talking while training it is a habit of all things." He then looked He knew the attack was going to be a easy dodge but remembering the more he did it the faster he could do it eventually. Alphos starting to think on how he could play his next move since they both seems to be good and mobile fighters.

Alphos then run forward again for Kashi this time it could be another easy dodged attakc but both his spears seemed to go to his sides once He was in a good range of a strike with his spears facing outwards he took to wide slash from both spears spears would easily meet at the same spot. He would follow up the first two swipe with a spilt second backing of both spears he would be both the same attack his reverse after doing ir the first time both wipes would seem hard to see because of him trying to do his best dispite being practice.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 am

Kashi Slides back avoiding the Blades altogether, she gracefully moved like the water her stances mimicked but now it was time to show some offence although Alpho seemed rather intelligent she was going to start moving into her more complex martial arts, “ever head of Open Palm Demolition? “ *she switched stances and then Starts, she quickly released A jab towards his Right shoulder narrowly avoiding her already extended spears, with the opposite hand she Attempted to land an open palm on his left thigh, she showed no sign of stopping and she knew that he would need to back up to be able to swing his spear at this close of a range. But she wouldn’t let that happen she was going to almost stand basically onto of his Feet to keep him from moving away until she was done. This art form was taken from the Taijutsuists of Somber’lai and might have been recognizable.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 pm

*Dang she is good.* Alphos thought to himself while she avoided another attack from him. Alphos had trying to thinking over what he could do since she was actually reather close now Alphos tried to do a small flich of his right should taking wanting to take some froum of step Alphos then felt Kashi's feet close to his he now had a different idea.

Alphos did not step back for once since Kashi's feet you were close to Alphos made a step forward with his right foot attemping to put it behide her foot and follow it up with a push form himself and not his weapond he was not using his spears for this part it seemed also he had forgotten that aimed plam shot to hisleft thigh.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Kashi’s Palm landed softly on his Thigh and Then as she removed her hand it immediately is in searing pain, she had not physically damaged him but her magic had pin pointed his Tendons and muscles seizing them up and making them hard to use if not impossible. This would easily line up her next shot even with his foot behind her she had excellent balance and he would be unable to continue to push her right hand shifted as she attempted to make A 2 figured Jab in to his left shoulder crossing her arm under one of his own to entangle him and render him unable to push further. Her left hand open palmed attempting to land on his stomach. She was very careful not to hit anything very critical, as this technique was known from being able to stop a man’s heart in one strike, this was for sure not her intention. And she was still yet holding back.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Alphos feeling the the effect had a small look of shock on his face for a moment *That light poke hurt...?* in his mind while the effect on upper section of his left leg. When Kashi had move the move to wrap around Alphos' arm he responded to that with turning the spear in that hand sideways and pulling back at the same time to a set up.

Following up with the right foot he was placed behide hers Alphos then pulled his foot back as well to follow what he had done with his wraped arm it was two trips in one go with Alphos turning his spear sideways and bringing his right foot back it was leading up to them both. he was pulling back both at the same time and made a sweeping spin with his locked up left leg to try and do something to try and get her off guard after his pulls.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:25 am

Kashi’s attacks stop inches from where they were aimed to land as she start to fall backwards, her balance was however not the cause she started to fall slowly then in a quick motion grabbed his jacket and as her back touched the ground she straightened up and lifted her legs attempting to throw Alpohs over her, using his own weight plus her own to swing his momentum over her.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Alphos feeling himself being slowly lefted from Kashi come how just seem to let her throw him with her force and his weight lunching him as he springed forward from both forced Alphos then threw in red spear into the ground a few moment after take off it might he rough to Alphos but he would cause himself a sudden stop with the sound of Alpho's spear stabbing the ground and the sound of him landing.

He let go for his large red spear that he had used to stop himself in the flight shaking his hand for a moment from rope burn from using his spear to stop his landing "Well that was fun." Alphos said still sounding delight with the sound of the small yellow spear in his left hand spinning around his hand and cutting air. Still knowing he would be moving abit slow Alphos said "Still time to have fun."

Alphos with his small spear still in his left hand then passed it over to his right hand andmove a slow hobble over to Kashi since they were still in the heat of there spar and having fun having other end of his spear facing forward making sure the tip of his spear would not hurt her if this work Alphos then heved a downward strike at Kashi continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Kashi Dropped down to the side avoiding the Downward Strike she spins moving her hand and bracing the ground, with a twist of her wrist she spun her whole Body up her feet spinning out as if she was a Spinning top as she leans towards Alphos attempting to land 3 kicks towards her chest she would then spring up moving in an unnaturally fluent manner her feet catch the ground again and she stands awaiting the next attack, she keeps a smile on her face as she gets ready to counter the next set.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 am

Watching As Kashi was moving in since he felt himself moving slow still from one of her last attack Alphos was going to also try and see what he could for this one.

The adnormal movement and action of Kashi might be a throw off for Alphos but it helped him enjoy the fight more. Kashi's first kick connected Alphos felt the force of it with the following for the second comming hit aswell his mind was abit slow for some reason and the third knocked him back about 2 feet.

Shaking himself to try to get himself back into the fight mentally and phyiscally catching his breath. "Let me give this one more try." Alphos said out loud in excitement. The half slow run Alphos tried to do to to go at full speed to run at Kashi both spears pointed outward tips to the outside

Once close enough both sweep slashed infront of him these would seem abit fast then most since Alphos was actually trying his hardest this time to go full force but not enough to hard badly. after the sweep using his not ingured left leg kicked forward with such force that he madehimself to a flip while after doing it and then once landing on one knee trusted both spears at Kashi.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 am

Kashi Stood there a moment too long as the spears collided with her she had slightly dizzy from the Spinning, and the fact that it hit made her more tired, the spears would gash into her, but it would seem to Deflect off her skin, as she focused holding her hands at a position with her middle and pointer fingers straight up and the other fingers curd to touch with the thumb, the pinky stood out a bit making a seal from under the tears of her Robes, there would be a small Red Line, from a small Scratch, her Diamond soul had protected her from the full force of the attack, but this didn’t stop her, she Changed stances now making the Best of her Limited time in Perfect self and Diamond Soul she took the form of Than-Ta she Swiftly Moved in ending out 3 Strikes a low , middle and high punch from one arm. Holding the other in a shielding manor. “ Swell hit” she congratulated him at the same time she went for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Partly not paying attention he heard Kashi say sweel hit, smiling while hearing the compliament and said "Thank yo-" Then felt his arm get hit three times due to him being distracked once the three punches were done Alphos droped his red spear it was rection from the punches.

*Dang* Alphos thought to himself after that since he felt it he then got back onto his feet since he was kelt down and picked up his droped spear. This go he would try something different he changed it so the yellow spear's tip was behide him and while he kept the red spear facing normally. He took a few steps away from Kashi and suddenly turned around and threw the yellow spear in his left hand right at her while the spear was flying Alphos took a slow leap holding the red spear with both hands right at her.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 am

Kashi Turns her body to the Right and With a quick Spin she Kicks The Yellow spear off to the side Her Quick Movements almost seem like a blurr, as the energy around her starts to vibrate in order to keep her diamond body ability active, it seemed now she was in it for the long run as she Quickly charged her hands up, a Blue Light seemed to come off her hands she rolled down towards Alpohs seeing as he was in the air she had only needed to get under him, she Rolled Directly under him and Sprang up her feet aimed for under his Chin.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:22 am

Alphos did not pay attention as his yellow spear would fly and fall tip first into the it made the stab noise while it hit the ground. Alphos had a stare of surepize once Kashi was gone from his sight he thought he would have gottent a hit in his mind. Next thing Alphos felt in the uppercut from blow him the blow made Alphos move up a few inches from the impact but also made him drop his spear in hand.

A few monents after he would land on the ground with the loud thud noise of him hitting the ground with Alphos lieing there not in disbelief he lost just his mind was in minor shock from hitting the ground so fast.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 am

Kashi Rushed over towards him, a bit worried and concerned, the attacks she used were not too harsh but he had been hit a few time by this point and she stood above him offering out her hand “ sorry about that “ she muttered softly waiting for him his hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Alphos taking her hand just said"It is all fine..."He would still try to be in good spirits. "What happends in these practice fights is up to how each person fights." Alphos after getting on his feet just start stretching his one of his arms. "And it was also just one heck of a fun fight also." changing the arm he was stretching while he let out a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:43 am

Kashi smiled at him it had been a long time since she practiced with anyone outside of the temple. “ here let me look at your arm,” she pulled his hand closer, she was surprisingly strong as she took a look at his shoulder she had basically paralyzed. She knew she could undo the temporary damage, she slide her free hand over his arm the hand starting to pick up a small green glow. She presses down onto his bicep firmly and then he would feel his muscles un-seizing. “ that should be better” She smiled again and stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Alphos just said. "Umm...I am fine I think for the most part." This was Alphos just enjoying the moment like normal."I mean nothing is really that ba-" Alphos just went quiet after having his arm paralyzed suddenly well for him he did not expect it really, But just was soon as it seemed to have happened it was done. "That....was interesting." Alphos really did not know how to explain how he thought. "Thank you?...."
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 am

Kashi nodded it was clear she had really no real reason to stay where she was. She still needed to venture to Shizen Mori to train in the Art of Bojustus (the Art of Bo Staff) “She Smiled and Bowed to Alphos “ it was truly a pleasure meeting you, and I look forwards to crossing paths in the future, *she Smiled and raised from the bow “ I Must take my leave, Thank you for all of your help. I wish you fortune in your voyage and Goal. ”
Back to top Go down
Alphos
Veteran
Alphos

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:31 pm

"Alright see you around then." Alphos  said with a smile on his face taking his spears and locking into place on his back There was no longer any reason to use them for now in his mind since he would just return home. Walking away he then said "She sure has a fancy way of saying have a safe trip home. Well when I do return home the men will most likely want me to drink with them...and mock me about losing a spar." Alphos would quit talking to himself a few moment after while he walked him.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Kashi turned Around about a minute down the path, she smiled and slide her hands back around her head and slide her hood over her hair. She smiled and then continued down the path towards the sunset. She was in for a long journey but she was willing , she wouldn't soon forget Alphos the Lancer of Somber lai

[Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying the Broken Bridge.   Studying the Broken Bridge. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying the Broken Bridge.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Kurosu :: The Broken Bridge-
Jump to: