Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
General Duties. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGeneral Duties. - Page 2 I_voting_barGeneral Duties. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
General Duties. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGeneral Duties. - Page 2 I_voting_barGeneral Duties. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

General Duties.

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Fate

Fate

Location : Here, There, Everywhere...Maybe. I Don't Know Honestly. I Got A Little Turned Around.
    Humor : Why Do I Have To Tell A Joke? Why Can't You Tell Me One?

General Duties. - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Hitsuzan felt his connection to his spiritual copy weakening. The seals of this place weakening the connection. He had transcended before entering the seal but he could not keep his Transcendants going permanantly the seal prevented it he only had a few minutes before he would become regular again. When he heard what the women had done he knew he must have had some time for his men but he had no time to stick around in this city. Kilvas seemed to have been right even his Transcendance could not stand up to Zeruel's Seal. Below him was an entrance to the catacombs he descended into the catacombs and began to leave. He walked slowly so his eyes could adjust to the darkness, he heard troops running around above him.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

Humor : ....

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:10 am

The next sight was of Kilvas looking around he had explored every place in the city that was not under him "How did he get away..." Kilvas said he was abit angry sounding but still seem impossible to tell he was, it was one of the few things that could make him show he could feel something was failure."Blasphemy..." Kilvas said and then barked out his final order "Half of you return to your station,the rest of you rid whatever bodies are around." Kilvas said the Ruined city would back to the way it was shortly.

The woman pulling the gunlet she worn back on started walking back to her personal quarters were she would clean up what she did to herself to cover up tracks "These pointless deaths, you might think you had it all planed out, but if anyone over hears all of these unneed killing it puts you more at risk."she herself knows secrets from Kilvas such as what she did would easily be the death of her.
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:36 pm

"The General is at risk of nothing, I have already taken measurments to assure to that." A voice would annouce from behind her. Marcus had been in the room for some time now. A waiting for her return. He was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room his eyes his head laid back his eyes closed. He had seen everything that had gone on and knew where Hitsuzan had disappeared too. "Not sure what General Kilvas is going to think about you not killing the men in those cells though." Marcus smirked. Though he was blind he saw and heard more than most others.
    Back to top Go down
    Fate

Fate

Location : Here, There, Everywhere...Maybe. I Don't Know Honestly. I Got A Little Turned Around.
    Humor : Why Do I Have To Tell A Joke? Why Can't You Tell Me One?

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm

The darkness did not seem to end till he found himself at a shore line. "This seal must be large I still can not transcend" Hitsuzan spoke to himself as he pushed a grate off of the end of the tunnel. He swung himself around onto land he was just on the outer edge of the prison at the shipping yard, he moved swiftly along the shoreline to get on the outside of the wall.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:25 pm

"There are men in the order who would deem Kilvas' actions too harsh and demand him being fired or demoted." She explained what she thought. She put her sword on the hanger she had "I have heard people talk like that before, They talk about one of Raven's mages named Eridous Reveck taking his postion." She walked over and stoped just staring into a mirrior.

Kilvas still not in undelighted mooded he was started walking the main area were everyone was claming down form what happed Kilvas had a loud message for most of the people in the room. With the sound of Kilvas taking an object and tossing to the ground as hard as he could "Listen to me everyone single of one you! what happend back there was not acceptable, We let him slip past us And why is that? because you and I were too slow in our reaction times Be prepared or else some one well take pinisment." Kilvas then turned around and walked away heading into his room.

The woman the nodded no for some reason "Kilvas seems harder to fix then I first made out to think." She admitted She took off the gunlet covering her cut hand put it on the dresser below the mirror and opened one of the parts of it having bandages there she started wrapping her arm up.
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:04 am

Marcus dispursed and reappeared beside her. "He has not left the compound yet" Marcus said. "However he is at the edge so by time we mobilized he would be gone" Marcus said, though he himself could go get him now if he wanted, but Marcus was on down time, by order from Mika. A reward for the assitance of dealing with Raizo. "As for The General," Marcus proceeded "As harsh as his ways maybe, they are effective, and Lady Cross has told me personally that he is a valuable and strong leader. He is in no danger as of yet." Marcus took a step back from her to give her a little space. "Curious though, isn't it, that Raven would want to have one of her own Casters to take over General Kilvas position here in Tsun Prison." Marcus was kind of just talking for the sake of talking but something told him Raven was bad news. She held so much power, if Not for Zeruel she would be unstoppable, or damn near.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:21 am

"I do not understand Marcus." She sound like something bothered her "We are trying to show we can be a peacful nation, yet we just killed almost an entire prison of people what is that going to show?" She asked she turned around to look at Marcus just for a moment "Like it is nothing, but we are trying to show we are not the horriable monsters everyone makes us."

The creeking opening of Kilvas opening one door to continue walking down the hall ways, he had looked at his men the panic there eyes after he yelled at them he felt like he needed it to be done everyone was moving shifts it was turning into night time and the night guards would soon start there shifts, the sound of other men moving and changing into armor was heard by him.

The woman then said "It is odd that Raven would want one of her mages here, Back when I was at the main castle when I heard Raven and am a man who I will assmue is Eridous taking about taking over this place." She admitted the same thing "Out of my own wonder I went to fine information on Eridous Reveck." she then crossed her arms and walked towards her window
    "There is no information on Reveck at all, Who ever he is and how he got into the Order...Some one does not want us to know anything about him."

Last edited by Heartless on Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:45 pm

"I told you I already took measures to assure to that" Marcus sat back down in the corner chair waving one hand an apple flew through the doorway into his hand form the kitchen, simple air manipulation. "I had a mage create duplicates of the prisoners, they are all fine and on transport to do a circle around the compound and then be brought back as "new" prisoners" Marcus said with quotation hand gestures when he said 'new'. Marcus was truly great at making plans. All records would stay the same and their would be no proof of death in the prison.

He looked a little uneasy at hearing their was no record.
    "They have to have something in the archives." The archives were off limits to most order members. Out of both of their ranks. Though if Marcus had not refused so many promotions such would not be the case. "I will have to invesigate this man myself at some point." Marcus could get himself into the archives whenever he wanted but he was loyal and would not go against orders unless he found them to be the wrong decisions, just like Kilvas decision to kill the prisoners.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:11 pm

"Moving on then..." She would still sound a bit worried dispite what Marcus has cleared up it was easy to tell "If it is all planed out I will try to forget about it." She started pacing around abit but it was only for a few moments "How close do you think we are to breaking Kilvas?" She asked out of wonder "I have no clue if we are making a differeance."

Kilvas turned and walked into the room with the guards "Alright everyone, tonight we will be moving in new prisoners, Please settle then in quickly and quitely I would prefur not to wake anyone during the evening hours." Turning away Kilvas left the men to start heading out to there work. with that Kilvas would be starting to return his own room.

"Also, do not mention anything about me getting into the archives...that one something that I can get in larger amounts of trouble." She admitted this was to avoid trouble with more then just Marcus "But, I also do not want you to get in trouble if you do look into it." She let out a small sigh.
    "I should be trying to get some rest soon, I am pretty much Kilvas is going to aswell."
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

"Kilvas will change at his own pace he just needs to be nudged in the right direction. He maybe rough, but he is loyal and that loyalty is what will help him change." Marcus was going to take it upon himself to watch the prison for the night. "Tomorrow I will make way for the stronghold and see what I can hear from some of Raven's meetings." Marcus seemed to have one mission after another. Which was fine he really hated down time. Even through his whole break here he was at the prison. He had recently returned from training. Now he was going to hunt down this magi and learn what he could about him.

He stood up the apple untouched in his left hand. He gave ita gentle toss in her direction so she could catch it.
    "Rest well. I will return with work on Reveck as soon as I can." With that Marcus had slowly vanished into the air.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

She caught the apple and smiled it was a small hopeful peaceful smile "Alright if you say so.." with Marcus leaveing it seemed right then they would both hear the sound of the doors opening while Kilvas was walking to his room. While she placed the apple of her mantle next to were her gunlet staring at herself for a moment.

Kilvas walked into his room and opened his door. Since no one was really allow tp enter here unless knocking it was one of the few areas Kilvas would take his helmet off willingly. walking over to a small stand he kept the armor on he put his helmet there, and slowly walked over and lit a candle to light up his room and went and sat down in a small chair.

Back to top Go down
    Eridous

Eridous

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Under the cover of the night shift workers heading to work Eridous walked into the dorm areas with little ease. It might have been his first time here but he knew were he was going already and why he was there "Such a nice place." He said to himself while he admired the wonderfully cleaned floors. But why he was really here was much more of a gruesome reason, his steps quiet like a ghost he seemed to make no noise while he sliped into the room Marcus had just left.

Why Eridous was really here was not keep some one quiet who he did not want spotting him the quick he would get this done the faster he would leave. Eridous did not even knock on the door he just opened and closed it, No caring she was awake or asleep "You saw something you were not allowed to." He said the voice hollow and very dangerous sounding. As he walked over and picked up The woman's sword "Also going into The Archives without permission for any reason is punishable, but you knew that already Alluria." Walking over to her door he locked and slowly walked over to Alluria.
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Marcus had been on his way to general Kilvas when he saw Eridous in Alluria's quarters her sword in his hands and him locking the door. "$h!t" Marcus moved quickly dashing through the hall ways scaring people because of how fast he was running but he was passing right through them like a hollow image of himself. He vanished through a wall passing through the crack he came out inside Alluria's room again. One of his chains casually slid from his body down his arm towards Alluria's sword to remove it from his hand. "It is rude to enter ones quarters uninvited Eridous." Marcus had only seen Eridous talking with Raven so it was a wild guess that this was him. Marcus had not been listening in on the room so he was not sure what all he had said, but the sword was not his to wield.
    Back to top Go down
    Eridous

Eridous

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:41 am

Watching Alluria's sword hit the wall and stay there he found it entertaining "You would interfere as well Marcus?" He shurged his shoulder he never really needed the sword anyway it was just there and easy would leave less of a mess for him "No matter, I have magic for this situation too." The odd arrogance of his voice.

"Just let me do my work and be on my way, I am only told to leave a warning I will not be killing her."at this point if Marcus even said no he would most like do it anyway it would not stop Eridous"So why not leave me alone for about...three minutes." Eridous said extending his right hand slowly forming in his hand was a fire ball. "I promise whatever I will be doing will be short and I will disappear right afterwards."
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Marcus created a vacuum around the fire ball extinguishing it. "I do not allow harm to befall my comrades while I am around" Marcus voice remained calm. Marcus always appeared to be calm. However had they seen him when he was rushing into the room the calm look would have been worry. "So you can disappear now, you are out of your juristiction." Marcus had created vacuums around both of Eridous hands, whether he noticed them or not, he was trying to contain the violence. "If you wish to be a savage I will throw you in the arena with the rest of the scum." Marcus voice still seemed calm, but there was a small touch of warning in his tone now. He meant business. And Marcus would not allow Alluria to come to harm.
    Back to top Go down
    Eridous

Eridous

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Eridous laughed with such a tone that it seemed insulting "Savage? insulting you would dare compare me to the people who work here with you and that monster of a general."It was a very large and rash comparison Eridous was trying to push bottons with his words. "I am only do as am I told by the one I serve, You should know how much failure is accepted in our group of command." Work was work to him people were always expandable in his eyes "We all serve and do our jobs, no prejudice, no remorse and no caring." Eridous the looked behide Marcus to the door for some reason.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Kicking open the door Kilvas seemed to say nothing he just had kicked it open and ran what seemed like an abnormal fast run with out a word infact what seemed to have happened was he rush so fast he got caught with out his helmet on for once in a rare sight. With what seemed like odd timing Kilvas seemed to already have Erdious by the neck before a word could be spoken the dead looking cyan eyes Alliura and Eridous saw was like something people heard the tales about Kilvas.

"This is a matter, I will fix...."Kilvas' voice still sounded normal "You however are leaving and not from any door." without a word Kilvas with then ran at a wall and threw him against a wall and then right now Alliura's window with what was nothing but a shocked look on Allirua's face and most likely Erdious.

Kilvas then said "Marus, Alluria my office in 3 minutes." He then turned around and left the room.

Last edited by Heartless on Wed May 22, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Marcus shrugged. He had been on his way to see Kilvas when he had seen Eridous enter Alluria's room. Marcus was not worried, he had seen the worst from Kilvas and the best, nothing really surprised him anymore when it came to Kilvas. Generally one would ask if someone was okay but since Marcus eyes had not left the room he knew Alluria had not been touched and there fore had not been harmed. She may have been a little shocked obviously from Kilvas actions but Eridous was threatening his men. Which was something Marcus did not stand for and Kilvas rarely stood for it.

He walked slowly through the corridors, his eyes trained on Eridous as he walked, the slimy little snake was not going to be sneaking around the prison with Marcus knowing. He knocked on Kilvas door waiting for a response before entering the room.
    Back to top Go down
    Eridous

Eridous

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Eridous had a stare of shock like he was hit with a ton of bricks "What are you doing!" Being slamed he had really did not expect " It is only work I will not be-" was unable to finish while being thrown out the window watching himself fall *They will regret this...* He landed and it was noticeable with a small crack sound. Eridous just seemed to have left after that were exactly he went after that would be up for debate.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Alluria just stared and said"I...am...go...going.."She scared worried and scared. She just got up and left everything were it was. the gunlet was left and the sword too she just walked slowly to Kilvas office near Marcus.

Opening the door Kilvas said"In both of you."Whatever it was Kilvas had no even put his helmet back on it. All he did after opening the door was just sit down in a chair he had with in the manageable time he had set up two more chairs for them to sit down. "I recommend you sit down this might be a long talk." putting both his arms on the desk he brought both elbows up and cuped his hands together using it as a head rest. He watched Alluria take her sit and started looking at the bandaged up hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Marcus moved eleghantly into the other chair, he sat striaght his arms resting on either armrest. He did not know what this was about but he knew they were about to find out. He did not say a word just listened quietly to what Kilvas had to say.

(OOC: Sorry so short, not alot to work with, with this post)
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:42 am

Kilvas then pointed to Alluria right away "You, what was the meaning of all that?" He said he still sounded angry "You think this is a game Alluria?" Kilvas went on "We have a break in, And then some one I have no idea who walks into your room like they leader of this place and attempted to harm you for something I am just knowing about now."

"But Kilvas it was for a good cau-" She was cut off quickly "Enough of this Alluria we had a some one sneak away today, Then what am I learning you broke into somewhere sealed off to anyone with out my permission or anyone else of my ranking?"He then turned his eyes to Marcus "What should I do with her?" He asked Marcus
    "Anything I might do at this point would be considered a fate worst then death."
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:51 am

Marcus did not hesitate. He knew Alluria might be mad at her for this but he could not allow emotions to get in the way this was the only thing he could do to spare her life from Kilvas. "Strip her of her rank, reverting her to private. On the promise it will be returned if she captures the man who broke in today." Marcus voice still calm as ever. His punishment was rather harsh, some would say worse than death but this was the only thing that Marcus could think of that Kilvas would find worthy of a punishment. "She is to recieve no help in the capture on this man other than to be pointed in the right direction." Marcus felt a little bad inside but it did not show. He finished with that.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Kilvas then nodded in agreement "Better idea then what I had." Alluria looked in shock "Kilvas, I was only trying to help when I thought it was needed." She said trying to justify what she was trying to do "Both you and I had no idea that man would have stormed past the gates when I came as back up." Kilvas got up from his chair "I did not need back up fighting that person I did fine without even drawing my sword against him." Kilvas stated in return.

"Now Alluria you are demoted to private until what was stated is done, do not returned to me until it is done, You can spend the rest of the evening in the room you were last in no one will be able to climb up how far up we are without being noticed, after that your mission will start you will do this alone, with all of your gear from and your hand cleaned up and healed" Kilvas then looked at Alluria then the door "You are dismissed good night, Alluria. "
    Alluria just seemed to stare at Kilvas for a second then Marcus she looked disappointed and heartbroken for what had happened, with that look she then turned her face away while leaving.
    Back to top Go down
    Hollow
    Veteran
    Hollow

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm

"Alluria, wait" Marcus said once the door was closed behind them. "Trust me this is not what I wanted." Marcus calm tone seem to beg for forgivness. He knew he had probably just broken her heart with what he had offered to Kilvas as a punishment. But the crime could not go unpunished and Marcus did not wish for her death. Eridous however was a different story. Marcus would deal with him in due time.

He looked at Alluria with sad eyes.
    "I am going to tell you where he is, you will find him in no time and be able to capture him." Marcus may not have been allowed to help in the capture but he had said that she was to be pointed in the right direction and Marcus was the best at tracking anyone.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Duties.   General Duties. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Duties.
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next