Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) I_vote_lcapWanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) I_voting_barWanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) I_vote_lcapWanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) I_voting_barWanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Raizo walked up to the order he was planning to speak with Mika so he could understand somethings but he was not sure how this would go because if for a second he thought the Order was going to try something Raizo would blast his way out of the Order Hq. Raizo had the wrap around his face disappear so his face was showing, As Raizo walked into the large building there were guards all around Raizo with their weapons pulled and positioned at him Raizo just ignored them and continued to walk as to him they were nothing but small frys. Raizo then waited for the higher ups to come and see him so while he was waiting he sat down and relaxed "Ok well im going to wait here for your higher ups to come to see me" Raizo made sure his senses were fully open so if someone tried something he could easily take them down.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) Mika_c10

Mika Stood directly in front of Raizo about 50 feet away at the Large ascending stair case. She Glanced up and Nods once and brushes her hand against her armour. Which was in fact a great deal of it. Mika cross was one who was always fit as if she was heading to battle. She glanced to the guards and then back to Raizo. “ You are a thorn in my side. And an enemy. Though no harm will come to you so long as you abide by these few simple rules.~ rule one, any magic you use including Sensory and self-amplifying magic’s will be nullified. By our General. And you will find that you will be unable to use them.” *Mika wasn’t Lying as he walked in the grounds of the Order were too sacred to use magic and the general was the general for a reason he could Send up the aura that stops all magic from being used, except by people he had chosen. “ rule two. Respect us. Thought this is war we have no reason to act as animals, and rule three your dragon stays away. And yes I know of your dragon if your dragon comes towards the castle it will be taken as a direct Attack ordered by you. And both will be terminated. please tell me you understand. We are both Civilized. How about it?” *Mika offers a slight look of interest, instead of her look she almost always carried. *Mika’s hand slowly rests on her Blade’s hilt. Though still clipped in on the side it wasn’t A threat nor would it lok like one she just rested her hand down against it at her side.

*The Guards around Mika consisted of 4 people and of course the 3 higher ups. However Monica wasn’t around anymore.*
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 pm

With Mika's explain came long Zeruel the hooded knight by Mika's side while he looked upon everything around him "...With everything stated." Zeruel raised his hand place the seal on the ground exactly as Mika wished while the seal started showing and expanding around the area to which was under then Zeruel then returned his hand to his side and went into position with the other 3 guards that were with Mika, This was taken as serious by Zeruel as it would by Mika.

Last edited by Heartless on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Raizo smiled and chuckled a bit "To think one can be so foolish as to try and control the situation but removing my magic and threatening a dragon that's almost the same size as this building with death" Raizo looked at her as he could feel all of his magic gone including his senses Raizo looked at her as he did not need his enhancements because even without them Raizo was still as fast a lightning, and had the brute strength of a dragon. Raizo then looked at her "So now that this has all be dealt with can we continue this conversation in a more private area" Raizo also wanted to make sure of one thing "Oh yes I forgot I have one condition I want my katana back or at least in my sights as I know you have a few scientist who would love to get their hands on it for its unique abilities and strengths plus once its in the nullifying magic barrier that your general has created it will not have its true strength" Raizo was of course not lying he had no purpose to at this point right now all he wanted to do was to speak with mika and the general alone as he was the guild master of one of the strongest guilds opposing the Holy Order.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 am

Rebel Please. *she corrects her self* Raizo Please, such an act would be A threat towards you. Monica delivered it to the armoury but when we enter the war room your katana will be at your seat, I don’t wish you to be uncomfortable.*Mika Glances to the side to an Lower Ranked Guard and her immediately Starts off towards the room* “ Raizo If you’d follow me we can get today’s items in motion, *Mika Motions and a lot of the guards started taking off towards the room.

*Mika starts towards the room as well, even though she was the leader of the organization she didn’t Let others guard her back as she turns in fact they walk in front of her, her armour shines slightly and at her shoulders a large black pair of wings engraved along the shoulders of her armour,

If you’d Like Drink, food or Rest, its at your disposal, you may be our enemy but you are our guest. But by tomorrow noon you will be asked to leave, understood? *Mika turns to look back at him as she starts up the stairs step by step her armour seems heavy but she doesn’t seem to be bothered by it. About 3 steps up her armour looks as it changed colours and shape slightly. To more of a Dull silver.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 am

Zeruel started his leaving upon the movement of Mika's hand mostly ahead of the lower ranking guards this meeting was only important because it had to do with Mika that was how he thought for the most part. Walking up the stairs Zeruel had to think out sitting rangments and what members of the council would be allowed in the meeting but mostly Zeruel's silence seemed to be him thinking to himself about conversation that were about to start.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Raizo got up and followed Mika and Zeruel into the next room he saw his Katana and walked over to it. Raizo then picked up his katana to be sure it was his, Raizo wanted this meeting to be him, zeruel, and mika however Raizo was expecting the council to be present and if they were Raizo would not be so kind to them. Raizo looked around making a memory of the room in his head just in case something happened. "So how many members will be in here with us" Raizo then pulled his katana out and moved it around while also looking at the blade to make sure it wasn't touched or damaged. Raizo then sat down and put the katana back away and set it in front of him.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Mika Came into the room and sat down in her spot opposite to Razio. With Raven’s chair to her Left and Zeruel’s chair to her right on aboth sides of the Large rounded iron worked table. The Table itself was smooth and cold to the touch it was clear many meeting had gone on here , the chairs were tall and had large backings padded with silk and leathers threading. There were arm rests on the chair Mika sat at and the Chair Raizo would be seated at.

Mika Waiting a moment before answering his question, there will be the 3 top ranking members of the holy order. As they have the right to their opinion in the final decision. To my left our master detainment who you’ve already met. Raven. However she will not be joining us. She is preoccupied with the defence of one of our fortresses. Beside me to the right is our Master General Zeruel he is in charge of the army and protection of this fortress, and Beside him will sit the head of the round table summit, Marcus, which so I’ve heard you have met him as well, however he is not join us until later if he chooses to come and then myself.* she pauses for a moment and then States" If we are all comfy we can begin immediately.

* Two Tavern maids would wander out with pitchers of water two to be exact and four cups each placing them all at the center of the rounded table Mika would nod her head and wave her hand her armour suddenly looked to blur as she would then look to be wearing a large hand made black robe much like an arch mage or Monk would wear. The sleeves would cover her up to the knuckles of her hand which now wore a pair of black cherry coloured glove.

“ Now it was mdea clear to me Raizo you have a Request that will be here by determined. Now once in this room you may not leave. Only others may enter. But do to the gravity of the situation we are only allowing higher Ranking and invited guests in this chamber at this present time. The ground it now yours. Please make your requests or demands clear to me and the rest of the chambers.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Shortly after the mention of Zeruel's name and seat he came and sat down, his outfit never changed still in armor and masked face by his hood, the armless chair he sat down on while most people settled for the meeting this was more about him answering question then asking Zeruel had most other things to consider while working such as Kilvas and the men he controled and the men under his control in this area "I am ready to start..." Mika speaking her final words were met his with Zeruel saying."What is your first question Razio?"
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 pm

The door opened silently before Raizo had a chance to ask his question...good timing on Marcus' part apparently. Atleast he was not interuppting. He walked carefully through the room counting steps. Lady Cross new of his large field of vison and his highly enhanced hearing. She did not know, like everyone else, that he was infact blind and that he used magic to see. But with Zeruel in the room with his seal, Marcus was truly blind.

He knelt before Mika.
"I came as you summoned, My Lady" He rose taking a seat only a few down from Raizo. He would not know that the enemy infact captured was Raizo until he spoke...since Marcus could not see him.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Raizo looked at Marcus with anger in his eyes but he calmed himself down as this was not the time and place Raizo got serious and looked at Mika "My first question is do you realize what the men of your guild do to innocent people and those who say no to your ways and even to the people who are supposedly under your protection" depending on her answer would depend on what he would ask her next however this question was crucial as it would tell Raizo a lot about who he was dealing with. Raizo had his hands on the desk as to show he was not doing anything because he knew that things could get ugly real fast if anyone got suspicious of Raizo.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 am

Mika Would Nod her head to Marcus as he bows. “ Thank-you for joining us.” *she said then quickly looked back up towards Raizo, listening to him and then glancing at Marcus to ensure he got his seat. Mika had been asked many questions from angry people most place it in such horrifying ways to shove the blame to others, but Mika had played theses mind games before. She never felt Guilty she knew with every ounce of herself she was in the right. “ Raizo you do realize that people only suffer because they resist. The order is still hiring new members because rebellions occur. People that just started here or have families do still live within the holy order. My Men are to show no weakness for the public, would you want someone who is weak to protect you. And even though some men disobey and abuse their power, many of them don’t. and those that do often do, don’t go without punishment. You seem to think we are the evil, this war against the people we only wish to protect is minor.*Mika Glances at her hand the colour slowly Fades out to a white glove.* “ you realize that this war has been Going on since my fathers, father. If I was to quit my mission now the death of so many would go without reason, it is a hard place to be, truly between a rock and a hard thing, but my mind was made for me and I have no reason to change what is working.

Mika Slowly slide to the back of her seat then turning her attention two the other two she askes “ would you two like to add anything?
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:12 am

Zeruel got up form his chair and said "Razio our abilty to control our men is also determind by who leads then into the field." Zeruel had stood up to allow everyone to hear him "Yes it is true we do have some harder to control then others, some of these men were taught in older manners in which we can not change them back from or control very well." Zeruel is just about done his point he was thinking each thing as well "But i myself along with others can not keep track of everyone even in which is why we try to keep well trained generals in each area while we work for that."

Zeruel then coughed as well "And as Mika pointed out we our selves believe that weaker men do not do well in this army and to simplely give mercy to rembellious people would show that we are easy to take our then most thus our ideals was flawed and filled with faliure but do not think we are not paying attention to the fact that so of our mens action are abit curel." Zeruel was using curel lightly.

His final thought "With how longer each city rebels as stong as they are the most he was to highent up over sight and power." Rememdering a conversation from a few months back Zeruel stated this "Most of men who have familes fear what how dangerous it truly it, it is harder to hid a man of worry when they think rebels are going to break into any place we own and kill there familes they want to protect, It is happend before..." Zeruel took his seat and whispered to himself "And i will be damned if it will happend to any of my men again..." making sure no one else would hear it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:21 am

Marcus had been listening carefully to every word spoken. He did not bother to stand up. He simply spoke loud enough to be heard. "The way you talk, about the order I mean...Yes we have killed...yes we have tortured....but never have we not prayed for the innocent caught in the crossfire. Those who did not deserve what may have befallen them." Marcus continued "And those trapped in Tsun Prison, they are not the innocents, these men were murderers, rapist, men who deserve everything they are getting, we do not execute them, we over them a chance at freedom at a price and they never win...We do not allow it" Marcus took in a breath, letting out a slow sigh, he knew he had talked alot already but he still had one more point sadly. Though he felt a little bad for Raizo, facing the council was hard since you were one man to try and reason with sometimes as much as ten people. "Besides, the rebels have killed a fair share of our members as well. No ones hands are clean in this war." Marcus finished, making it Raizo's turn to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Raizo looked at Mika "Resist? Mika whats your sense of justice in this, your people raided my village and killed my family, My people, and most of all my Parents" Raizo then closed his eyes and calmed his heart because this was the source of Raizo's anger towards the order "All because he said no to following your laws and regulations" Raizo took a deep breath and continued "And because of that you ordered that entire village of hundreds of people to their death I only survived because my mom put me in a basket and sent me down stream" Raizo stood up and looked at her directly with his eyes showing the pain and anger for his entire village "So you tell me whats your sense of justice in that situation not only that but that's just one of many. Most of my guild is of people like this who have had their families, their villages, and their freedom removed by your people. You can believe all you want that what your doing is right but your not seeing the big picture the world and its people cannot be suppressed and controlled by one person its not right and not fair that you think you have the right to do so".

Raizo sat back down and took another deep breath "I can understand about how all of this could be for nothing if you stopped after your father and father's father's death but you should also understand that people will never accept this, and if you cannot realize what your sense of right and justice is wrong then your more foolish than I thought" Raizo then turned and listened to Zeruel "Wait a second a little wrong, your men have killed millions of people not only that they removed entire villages off the map I have watched your men that you say do more right then wrong rape women, kill children, and kill fathers in front of their kids as a example". Raizo then took a deep breath and continued "We rebel because of your blindness, because you not only don't see what you are doing is wrong but because we wont accept you controlling the world And this is not your peoples fault for going into battle and dying its you three and the rest of the council for clouding their judgement and filling up their head with the believe of one person being ruler of all" Raizo gave Zeruel a dead look "How can you sleep a night knowing you are sending your men in the battle field to their death" Raizo pointed to mika "because of a believe this woman was told by her father and something she was told to follow".

Raizo looked to Marcus "Marcus I have taken you and Monica on at the same time you attacked me in a village under your protection there was at least ten deaths of innocent by standers because of your attacks and yet you claim you do not wish to have innocent people caught in it but you did not even blink a eye when they died you were so set on capturing me because of a order from the women sitting right next to you" Raizo calmed down again as he was getting heated up again "Only some of the people in Tsun prison are what you say they are most of them are rebels who oppose your believes that you have forced down their throats they are people who do not accept your beliefs and most of the murders in their are people who have not killed innocent people but your people for what they have done"

Raizo then looked at all three of them and gave them a serious look "I have now scene what kind of people im dealing with and to be honest I had a feeling you would all be like this but i had a small hope that maybe your able to change but you never will your sense of justice and sense of right and wrong has been clouded since you were mere children now i can understand why the order does what it does".
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Mika Raised an eye brow, “ and interesting point. But your people that you can innocent are not. Had people just followed the laws there would have been no blood shed, and look around we are 3 people who have the same sense of justice. Are you not the one who is wrong. Each time you rebel you harm the people that your trying to save. And throwing facts and feeling out there on the table isn’t going to help us understand you and if your request is to stop this you will not be happy with the outcome. We had you here and allowed this meeting because we don’t like the situation any more then you do. But war is war and as long as people rebel there are always going to be death and sorrow. Now you should be here Talking to us about new ways of going about this or Making requests about certain area’s. any more out bursts and raising your voice will result in the end of this meeting and you’ll be sent out tomorrow do I make my self clear. * she stated in a Firm tone. Mika had heard it all before so what people die every day and it made only little difference in her eyes this war should have been over long ago but the people who resist make the suffering prolong. * during this last piece Raizo said her robes seemed to change from white to A dark green and then to a Blue.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Zeruel rushed back up from his chair once he heard the mention of something that buged him "You say my men rape?" Zeruel then pointed his right index finger at Razio" Your slanderious lies annoy me, No man of The Order under any watch of I or General Forain will never allow that to happend they would have been killed on spot while in Forain's ranks." He lowered his hand Zeruel trying to keep himself clam then said" Your ways of saying how we work are flawed, saying we are clouded when you're not matter how you try to word it as wrong as any of in this room!"

Zeruel looking around at the rest of the people in the same room "You claim we kill mothers, children and fathers, When in my reports by anyone when i see this are judged harshly beyond any one persons on thought, you think we do that when we do not. you might be under the same delution as anyone who hears the rumors."

Before he sat down " Do not just listen to people and there words other nations have been after us for just as long as this war as started other places had done the same as we to them, try looking at the same children of The Order in the eye when they own father is ambushed by rebels while he simplely goes to get firewood." Zeruel took his seat on his armless chair and put his elbows on his lap and his hands one on top of the other using it as a chin rest waiting to hear what Razio's exit words were after Marcus speaks.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm

"Your right to say to say men died in the village that day" Marcus spoke softly, he had his arms folded infront of him. "How ever, I never once used offensive or defensive magic while inside the village walls. I simply used evasive magic to move around safely in the village" Marcus was going to try and keep this point short but there was something about this discussion that really made Marcus want to talk. "Causualties were cause in the village when rebels attack one of our own, we never made the first move, and I can assure you that arrangements have been made to help those families along who were effected by that event. Now harm came to the villagers under my doing or Monica's, only rebels died. But your only give part of the information. Yes people died that day, yes it was in the village under our protection, no they were not villagers" Marcus had a little very unnoticable smirk on his face which faded quickly. "Let's not forget how we asked you to come quietly and then you bolted off with such force it collapsed two surrounding buildings and damaging others" Marcus knew that Raizo was probably unaware of this matter since he had taken off so quickly.

He took a deep breath letting it our slowly. It seemed that everyone was getting under everyone's skin at this meeting. He only wondered how it would have turned out if Raven was here as well.
"You talk alot about all the negative impacts that have taken place since we the order have been in this war. But do you know of the positive things that have happened?" Marcus paused at this question to allow Raizo time to answr. He was expecting a bias one where he said that the order did not do positive things. Truth was, that crime rates had practically disappeared in the villages they held. That caravan raidings have decreased for trade companies to and from villages they owned. And that there was far less poverty and poerty related deaths due to the charity which the order offer. Even how Mika offered a room, access to the facilities and plenty of food and water after crimes Raizo had commited against the order. Yet he stood before them accusing them of being evil.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Raizo looked at Mika "You see you just don't understand, you cannot be the ruler of this world people will not accept it and forcing it is going to cause people like me to react in a negative way" Raizo then stopped himself "Im asking first and foremost that this be stopped you can keep the villages you have under you rule but do not attack anymore". Raizo was trying to be nice and honest because of the situation but he wasn't sure on how to reason with people like her.

Raizo turned to Zeruel "You see you do not even know what your own men do i have had to burry women and children after your men went through and took down nearly a entire village. Zeruel you need to take a closer look at your men because no one here see how corrupt your army is and what they truly do instead of what the order is and if you don't believe me give the ability to use magic il bring one of my prisoners in who killed and raped women who is one of your soldiers maybe then I can prove my point".

Raizo looked at Marcus and saw that small smirk "I admit it I have messed up I have hurt and done damage to people, but at least I can admit it Marcus I can almost promise your hands are not clean and no there were others killed in that village that day other then rebels" Raizo then looked at all three of them "This is crazy all three of you are the top ranking officers and yet have you actually ever scene what happens of the battle field and how corrupt your men are I have almost 100 prisoners that are from your army who have done things that no normal human being would have done"
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Mika, nods “Very well. Execute them, if they Deserve death, then Death they shall Get. Are Armies don’t pick on the weak. They enforce the law. Now if your done accusing and start offering A reasonable solution then we can continue, if not I’ve had enough of your Associations, your free to leave. By midnight, your welcome has been revoked.* Mika’s Robes Suddenly Blurred as if her body was Moving Back And forth fast then suddenly her armour Was Back her large full plate silver coloured plates. * Mika’s eyes Rested On Razio awaiting his Response. Her fists Slowly Let go and rest flat in her lap. “ Accusations are not getting us anywhere and you can possibly Believe we will stop all our work now. You’ve got another thing coming. Now Please offer a Proposal and possibly, we can get this Figured out.

((***Sorry for the delay My labtop is on the Fritz, i might be able to post but not a whole lot it takes me about 30 mins to get the website to work. and get a post in)))
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 am

"As our Leader stated, if such things come from people who claim to be us then kill them, Or you do not want too hand them over into my hands to i can have General Kilvas kill them personally without question by himself, I will even let you watch if you want." Zeruel said agreeing with Mika but he still sounded angered abit.

"Calling anyone who falls under my command corrupted is more of a mockery, i understand you want peace done but continueing to mock a nation and it's leaders who let you in to hear how to work it out is as harmful as trying to send a messanger to Som'ber Lai and getting the messangers head back in return." Zeruel he had not left his seat to make any of his remarks this time he just continued his stare forward while he seat.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Marcus remained silent at this point, the continued accusation was an insult to all the order had done to bring peace to this world. It was the continued resistance that prolonged this war.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:04 am

Raizo smiled "I would glady hand them over however i wish to see them be put to death" Raizo had said his piece and knew exactly where this was going "Im not going accuse anymore however im still persisting that you stop this war not only are my men but your men are dying and if this continues the world will become a waste land from all of the damage of this war." Raizo knew he would have to reason with her in a way she would understand as she had a massive ego just as Raizo did "You have half of this world under you control leave the rest of the world alone let them live free and happy." Raizo was trying to be reasonable but if Mika would not budge on anything or be reasonable about this then this would be the end of the conversation and he would walk out.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:11 am

“You claim to be a Rebel, and take leadership above all, yet you are as Dim witted as all that have come before me, Begging pleading and killing my armies will not stop this war. Total peace with stop this war. We have come to Far for far to long to be simply asked to stop, your ignorance must be bliss living in that Delusional mind of yours. Every day I see people die. My family taken from me just as you claimed yours was. that’s how war works. And only a fool would think other wise, a stone has been cast and the unlucky will fall, I’m done with you. Take your leave. * Mika Said then Stood up pushed in her chair and waited for him to leave. Having had enough she knew that this wasn’t going to work, when people negotiated they were suppose to Come up with a solution that benefited both sides and could be compromised. Anyone could wine of the war to end and people could go on living, but Mika was not a fool she knew what war was about. And to give up everything her grand father, father and mother had tried so hard and relentlessly would be a Waste of hundreds years and thousands of lives.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 am

Once Mika stated she was done Zeruel got up form his chair and walked "This meeting is conclued."Zeruel said in a louder voice this was for the guards to hear "Escort Razio to the main enterance and show him his leave." After after his words were spoken Zeruel walked so a chamber next to to the meeting room, the duo large iron door creeked open after Zeruel walked int he closed the door behide him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)   Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next