Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWatching the blood sport - Page 2 I_voting_barWatching the blood sport - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Watching the blood sport - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWatching the blood sport - Page 2 I_voting_barWatching the blood sport - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Watching the blood sport

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

Watching the blood sport - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Marcus looked through the city, he remembered doing this for every place he battled, he paused for what seemed like forever in his mind but was only a few seconds and learned every detail of the area to make sure he maintained the advantage of the battlefield. Somber'Lai was quite the distance from Tsun city, he always wondered what the other side of the walls was like, being an Order member he had no way in and there was a magic seal protecting the city from everything that tried to destroy the wall or get launched over. Even Marcus' vision could not pass over the wall. It was truly a fortress greater than Tsun city ever was.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Eventually when the morning came the sound of the Fallen city seemed to be normal while in waiting for the large scale fight that would be taking place in the day Kilvas was in his office writing out the normal's day paper work while all the other men in the area were talking nothing but about the excitement of Grom verseing another men who could be set free. "It has been quiet from home for a while....i will have to plan a trip to see how things are fairing..." Kilvas said to himself while writing papers.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Marcus knocked on Kilvas door and awaited for a response. The night had been restless for Marcus he had drifted off into his thoughts and could not manage to get some restful sleep. Marcus did not like the idea of sneaky around behind his superiors backs, but he wanted to know so badly what Raven was hiding form The Order that made her think she was capable of over throwing Somber'Lai.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:29 am

Kilvas hearing a knock got up form his chair before opening the door put his helmet on out of normal reaction upon seeing Marcus he asked "Is something wrong Marcus?" Asked he did not sound puzzled or anything he just seemed to wonder after opening his door to Marcus. Marcus knew he would sit down at the Chair infront of Kilvas desk if he really needed to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 am

"Nothing, I was coming to see if you were ready to witness the battle" Marcus said. "Lots of people are looking forward to seeing Grom again" Marcus finished. Nothing was precisely wrong, just something was on his mind. Nothing that needed to be worried about at this time But closer to when they actually had a war plan for trying to take down Somber'Lai.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am

"Of course I will be coming..Just had a few things to write down before I came." Kilvas looked at his paper for a second "But...I can get get back to it later I presume." Walking over to his desk Kilvas put his pen down and started walking out of the door, He just wanted to sit down and enjoy the show it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"The sooner the better" Marcus said, "Grom is a bit of a handful for some of the jail keepers." Marcus began to walk down the long hallway towards the arena, he emerged into the glistening sunlight, it truly was a good day for battle. He amplified his voice using his magic to carry his wind along the air.

"Guards, prisoners, are you ready to see another man fight for freedom? Another man battle the odds? Another man face our fierce some, Grom?" Marcus paused as the crowd cheer. "Let as bring out our fighters" There was a crash as a wall bust down, through the dust emerged Grom, he was large probably 7 feet and about 3 feet wide. He wore nothing but badly torn jeans and chains around his wrist ankles and neck. Emerging on the other side of the arena was a man, fit, strong looking only about 6 feet tall and 2 feet wide. He would definitely make for a good match up. "Neither fighter will be receiving any weapons or help. Victory belongs to the last man standing, on General Forain's orders the battle shall Commence"

Marcus disappeared into the wind appearing up in the stand where Kilvas would be approaching at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 am

Walking up to his stand with the crowd start to cheer riasing both of his hands he spoke " Welcome! everyone Guards, villagers and people of the Order to this wonderful time." Kilvas spoke with a reather loud voice "As stated Today is a day to remember it is time to see if this prisoner will live to see the freedom he tastes for." With the cheering getting louder it was easily known by him and Marcus how hugely liked this event was.

"Remember this is a fairer match up then last time."Kilvas started lowering his hands "And remember each figther will respect one another this is a show aswell." With his speech finished Kilvas then said "Without anymore dely Everyone prepare your selves for the show of freedom! Let fate choose the victourous!" Kilvas droped his hands to signal the start of the fight while he walked back to his chair.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Kilvas hands went down, the chains were release and Grom thrusted forward at the prisoner with great force. With a massive roar Grom sent a punch forward the man waited and at the last second moved, Grom unable to stop slammed into the wall in front of him. There was a loud crash and a roar of pain. The man was obviously being smart, he continued to use Grom beserker strategy against him. The arena began to look like a mess. Grom was getting tired and soon stopped charging and swinging wildly meanwhile the prison stood tall still. "This man might actually beat Grom at this rate..."
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Kilvas seemed unphased while he sat down in his chair to watch the fight while everyone else watching was starting to boo Kilvas in his mind was only still watching."You seem to think too lightly...I did not choose Grom for this for him to drop like a fly expect more then just this Marcus." Kilvas spoke like he normally did slowly just huncing forward. "If he does fall i would be more worried about everyone else's reaction and what will happend afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Marcus continued to watch, "I think the issue is that Grom is too simple minded and this prisoner of war must have been a tactician from the rebels." Marcus was still confused though, with Grom being simple minded there should be no pattern for this man to counter, so how was he moving around Grom so easily. "Well if this man would actually fight back then maybe the crowd would be a little happier because atleast then they are getting a good fight.."

As Marcus was finishing his sentence then was another loud smash but this one landed behind Marcus and Kilvas. The man had attempted to fight back finally thinking Grom was tired as soon as the ma hit Groms stone skin Grom had grabbed him and chucked him across the arena. And if they turned around no doubt would they see a man embedded in the wall. Bloody and broken. "Such a shame. He might have won if he waited longer." Marcus said watching Grom collapse from exhuastion. "Guards, get Grom...and this man"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

Hearing everyone cheer Kilvas said "Even the brightest minds....fail under arrogence." Getting up his chair the claping started while the fight was over with everyone from the order who watch sounded happy."It is done and over now." Walking towards his door "I will continue my paper work...let me know if there is anything else."
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Marcus nodded taking care of the clean up job eventually Marcus decided since he had time too spare that he would start walking back to Darkness Falls. Since there was till the matter of the meeting which he had to attend too.

Apparently Monica had managed to capture Raizo, this was an impressive feat, not because she was a women, but because Raizo was a dragon tamer. Something seemed fishy to Marcus and he would find out what made him so suspicious.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the blood sport   Watching the blood sport - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching the blood sport
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: The Fallen City Of Tsun :: The Arena-
Jump to: