Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
The hearts of the people - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe hearts of the people - Page 2 I_voting_barThe hearts of the people - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
The hearts of the people - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe hearts of the people - Page 2 I_voting_barThe hearts of the people - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The hearts of the people

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

The hearts of the people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 pm

*She bond him and walked him down the alley way along side the café she didn’t know he was Avoiding anyone, but she felt a need to Respect his wishes. “ Okay. Here. , did the rebel who died have a family? “ *she asked Slowly her hand holding the Restraint. Monica Wanted to know ,because in these times money as Tight for most. And she wouldn’t feel right until she broke the news to their family and left a Sum of money, to the family. It hardly mattered that the man was her enemy the wife and children where citizens and that mean the order is to protect the people.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Marcus heard every word, this wasn't working for him. he called it quits trying to hide right now. he didn't know enough about Raizo to hide effectively from him. the wind swirled through the town, he approached Monica placing a hand on her shoulder, "General Kilvas wishes to see this man" he whispered quietly not placing his face near her. the air carried the voice to her ears instead making everything suttle so no one but him and her knew what he was saying. the wind that carried it made it hard to make out the words to outside listeners. like hearing a pindrop in a noisy room. even next to the pin it would still be hard to hear. If Raizo had already agreed to be arrested this should make the job easier. "You may ask him all the question you like, but there was an incident involving this man with an attack on one of our brotheren."
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Raizo looked at her "yes he has a wife and two children" Raizo knew the rebel, and his family well which made things hard but he hid his emotions from her. "If your wanting to pay your respects to his family please make sure you don't mention that your a order member, because his family hates the order just as much as he does". Raizo saw Marcus show up and because he had been following Raizo, He had a feeling Marcus might try something. Raizo broke the cuffs and looked at Marcus "Marcus you have been following me and before you two try anything I will burn you both to a crisp before you can even form a seal" Raizo was some what bluffing but in some ways he was serious all he would have to do is move his two fingers up and he could create a fire tower right where they are standing. Raizo then handed Monica a piece of paper that had the address of the rebel's family just in case things got ugly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:15 pm

As much as he Did * she corrected. And as much as I’d like to turn a blind eye, I have my ordered. She said dropping what remained in her hand of the binds. She took the paper and tucked it away. * Seeing as you are so sure of having to fight us, I will grant to you, that we take this Elsewhere. You have no hope of escape, and you know, if you do the amount of Order Presence will triple. Meaning more of these people suffer. If you are taken in now you can Prevent it…. To take one for the team…* she says Looking off almost as if she wasn’t even saying that to him, but more herself. Monica Made no Attempt for her weapon, she wouldn’t need it, her retraction Magic would be far stronger then needed at this ranged, in fact she had enough force if she Targeted his heart to make it repel from his body and into her hand, of possibly use both her magic’s at once and Tear him in two. “ What do you say? We need to think of the people right? * she said now looking at him her violet eye Staring him down, she looked determined more so than before after fighting the Rebel.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Raizo looked at them both "I would never fight higher ups like yourself's in this area but if you refuse to let me leave then I guess we will have to take this else where" Raizo observed them both and with his prediction capabilities if they were to try anything even at this range he would be able to either block it or dodge it due to his lightning magic. Raizo put his left foot back while the wrap that was around his body started to cover part of his face he looked up and saw that draco was right above him he knew Marcus would know this but would he be able to stop a dragon of draco's size was the question and would he do it above this town which he suspected he would never do something like that. Raizo looked around and made sure he had a escape route just in case Marcus attacked. "So where would you like to go to settle this".
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Marcus had no intentions of fighting Raizo in the town but he refused to let him escape...It was hte orders job to protect the people even at the cost of your own life Marcus had to get him but how...He was a threat to the order and there fore a threat to peace and for the order to keep chasing him this would end up with more casualties than needed. "He has a dragon in the air above the city he won't leave without it" Marcus whispered in Monica's ear this time after Raizo somehow heard him last time he increased the wind density around the words no one was hearing him other than Monica. He stood upright "You already offered to be taken in to resist now will only hinder you, Raizo" Marcus was planning everything out in his head, could Monica talk some sense into Raizo, could Marcus? "I mean let's be reasonable, you attacked some of my fellow brothern, you speak of peace and protecting people, when you yourself have harmed innocent men just following orders" Marcus said, his one hand came off of Monica's shoulder his other was in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Raizo could not hear what Marcus said but he knew they were up to something. He smiled "I had no intention of allowing Monica to take me" After Raizo heard what he said he stopped smiling and all you could sense from him was a deep and pain full anger that he had been locking away "You filthy...... order dogs killed......my village........my home.......my family" Raizo looked at them "any man that's not order I have healed and the only reason I have ever harmed someone other then you order dogs is because you people attacked me in a populated area's that make it impossible for me to not only fend off your men but to also protect the villagers" Raizo was starting to loose his mind and Haizo Raizo's alternate personality was almost going to come through. Raizo then looked up and saw that draco was using his telepathic abilities to calm Raizo's mind, Raizo asked what he should do and draco suggested they should try and run because if he lost control of his mind he would not be able to hold back which could cause some serous problems Raizo agreed and looked down, As draco started to move his winds and start to do circles around the city to gain some speed he looked down to see what kind of earth it was so he would know how soft it was Raizo then looked up and smiled once more "You two should know that there are many rebels closing in on this position and that if you don't deal with them the people of this village will die" Raizo was of course bluffing there was no rebel's and even if there was there would only maybe be one or two that would even consider hurting the village people as they are apart of the holy order so to speak. Draco was finally at a very high speed which Raizo would know that Marcus would know this and try something but it would be to late because before he could Raizo and draco would be gone Raizo punched the ground and a lighting bolt came down, after it hit Raizo disappeared and had jumped up to land on draco they both then took off at high speeds making them both out of the village in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:07 am

Monica Frowned, After moving her hands From her eyes, there was a White Section that Clouded her vision because of the Brightness, she let out a sigh. And announced out to Marcus where ever he was she was sure he was around “ … why do they run, they never get away. Can you see him still? Or do we have to track him down?

Monica’s Seal lit up as she Used her Repel magic to Push the Ground beneath her Launching her into the Air, She Stayed Suspended in air for a few moments, scouting out the Area. She hovered pushing against the Air beneath her allowing her to maintain Flight as long as she Remained somewhat focused on it, “ there are no rebels and He is heading East.” * Monica Sighed again She had a Mission now, she would have to Track him down unless Marcus Cancelled his orders to detain him, but as long as she had no Idea where he was going she had to Take care of the family,

Monica Had a plan Now, she would Capture a Higher Ranking Rebel and Question him, this would easily get the Answers she needed, As Stubborn as Any rebel Was. She would get answers if she Punished not the rebel but their Family’s. “ Sir? My orders as of now? “
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am

Raizo looked behind him and saw her in the air behind him he held his index finger and middle finger out and shot a lightning bolt at Monica but it wasn't powerful enough to kill her just knock her out or severely weaken her muscles from the electrical shock however weather or not she was fast enough to dodge lightning was what got him curious. After he fired the shot he was out of range from the speeds he and Draco were going but still able to see if it had hit this was also a way to test her strength if she could dodge this then he knew one of her strengths which made things easier to figuring out a weakness for her.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:11 am

"There are no rebels closing in, don't let Raizo escape" Marcus had said, he could see everything in the village nothing had ever escaped his sights before. He brought out his sword and launched it using hte wind between Monica and the lightning bolt,his sword being unbreakable was brought back to him through the wind unscared. Raizo had only made the job easier now. Marcus did not have to worry about the villagers getting harmed now. "Keep chasing him you can make your apologies to family when we get him" Marcus was not heartless but he himself was just following orders, Raizo was the be captured. Marcus fused his body with the wind so and began to chase after Raizo himself he no longer had a physical form or physical movements he was just wind this also meant he didn't have wind resistance to stop him so he could move faster.

(OOC:Raizo remember to keep a posting order bud, you don't need to post between everyone of ours, it is toxic, you, me repeat thanks)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm

•Monica Nodded Thankful the attack was Blocked for her made it that much easier to Power her Push Towards the Rebel, She Placed her hand behind her and Fired off Like a bullet, She Fired through the sky At such a Quick speed she would easily catch up to the massive dragon, Her size Verses Wind resistance ratio would Make it that Much Easier to Reach a range where she Started to Retract Raizo’s dragon towards her , This would slow him down to a crawl and if he Resisted and continued to push away from her the Dragon would be in an intense Pain, It would Start to break bones if resisted at this Range.
•Now that she had slowed him Marcus could Strike. She hoped so anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Raizo saw they had caught up and his dragon was in pain "Draco land il deal with her and then Marcus" as Draco started to fly down Raizo looked at Monica and smiled "Monica dont blink if you do you die" Raizo punched his fist together making a seal "Lightning flame dragons iron fist" as black fire and lightning formed around his fist he got down on one knee and then shot like lightning towards her she would only have seconds to react. If he hit her he would have punched her in the face and sent her flying backwards from the force of the hit. Raizo also knew that Marcus was around and if he tried anything Draco would stop him with his roar.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Marcus solidfied between Raizo and Monica, not to be the hero but one to help his fellow order member and two he had a better shot at grabbing Raizo. He had his sword held out infront of him like a shiled once more he had blocked Raizo's strike this one was physical so Marcus hands bled a little from stopping such a fast movign object. He didn't wince though only grinned his shirt tore a bit as he moved his chains with the wind around them to go after Raizo he just had to get the chain wrapped around anypart of his body once then Marcus only had to swirl the chain around Raizo slowly and eventually restrict all his movement. "You want Raizo or the dragon?" Marcus asked, there was no garuntee that he would catch Raizo here so if Monica wanted to capture Raizo that was fine Marcus would capture the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Monica Had Prepared for an Attack the moment The dragon landed Monica Spiraled towards the ground her Magic Blasting in behind her she landed With a smirk looking up she had seen the attack Preparing, Instantly she Let out a pulse, one that would Send away everything in a radios around her, but it Was a wasted effort seeing as Marcus helped her out again. He was starting to Get on her Nerves but there Was little she could do About it, she hated being saved. She knew how to handle herself..

Monica Stood for a moment her hands Spinning out in front of her she aimed at the dragon, there was no time for a Verbal answer The dragon would be Pulled Towards her. Her magic Supply was starting to diminish, not a great amount was used but enough all of her Retractions and Repels would be weaker against a Large Mass such as Draco.

With Monica’s Right hand she Drew out her Sword the idea was to Pull the Large dragon into the attack, Her blade flickered Up and to the Left as she Swung the Blade at the Approaching Creature She Swung the blade down it was unlikely her blade could cut deep enough through the Scales to harm it so the force of her Repel magic along her blade would Launch out Like a Razor and Hit like a hammer, Leavening a blunt Impact along where the Magic launched from the blade hit, if she could keep the dragon still or pulled towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Raizo looked at Marcus and smiled he punched his fist together "Fire dragons flash over" a seal was created, soon after the air around Raizo started to heat up to the point where if you entered it you would burst into flames. Raizo then pulled his katana out and looked at Marcus "I think you know the capabilities of this katana" Raizo knew that Marcus would try with his chains but the problem was his chains would not work because of his lightning abilities he would toast Marcus in seconds and Raizo also didn't think Marcus would have enough magic to contain Raizo in the chains for the whole trip.

Draco saw she was trying to pull him towards her and right when she was doing it Draco let out a massive roar that covered a good 25 feet in diameter. Draco then prepared for her by making sure he knew where she was and if she got to close Draco would more then likely bite her and burn her to a crisp. Draco also looked at Raizo to make sure he was fine and figured he was so he made sure he was completely focused on Monica and her attacking abilities.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Marcus smirked, he wasn't an idiot he wouldn't fall for hte same trick twice. Marcus felt the heat rising around him and was quick to neutralize the attack with cold air. Marcus didn't bother worrying about the lightning this time, he could no longer fry him, Marcus had grounded himself meaning the lightning passed into the ground before it could do any damage to his actually body, it was also the best defense against lightning magi. "It would seem I have learned from our last encounter Raizo" Marcus said as his chains swirled around Raizo's legs and then body. He never even tried to dodge them when he had the chance he decided launching a pointless spell would save him. The chains would slowly work their way up and constrict Raizo's every movement.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Monica Turned Pulling her Sword arm back, her attack Would be enough force to Cut the Sound waves and render The dragons roar useless she Crouched and dashed Quickly to the Right and fired of a retraction spell pulling the dragon to the Right as she dashed quickly to the left now no more than 30 feet from the Massive beast. Her size and speed Made her Perfect for this, and the Fact she didn’t have to Get near the teeth, tail , or claws and any repel would easily push away whatever breath attack it might use

Monica Lived for theses moments, she wanted to make her way up all the way up to Mika’s Right hand, but she needed a better reputation, The capture a dragon would give her such renown throughout the order, she might even get a Title from it, Monica The swift, it had a nice ring to it, Even if she Was beaten here, she would have been Happy, she didn’t live Long but she Made the most of every moment she could,
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Raizo looked at him and smiled Marcus was trying to fight back the flash over but he would not be able to fully stop it meaning around Raizo in a close range it was still active, with the chain wrapped around him as well the chains would soon heat up and melt he knew they could not be broken but melted is a different story. The chains started to turn red as Raizo heated it up more.

Draco turned around while she was about to attack and aimed his tail at her and with the force plus her magic pulling him it would not be a nice sight he also while turned around if his tail missed he would be able to bite her considering where she was going he would be able to bite her if she got near him he also started to compress his magic and make more fire so that if they both missed his highly compressed fire breath would not.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Marcus felt the chains heating up he removed them from his own body leaving them on Raizo's body after the heat would only transfer through them they would not infact melt like Raizo had hoped. This metal was unbreakable after it cooled so you had to becareful what you did with it when you constructed something with it. Marcus continued to constrict Raizo knowing full well that the chains would eventually start to cut off Raizo's blood meaning less blood got to the brain meaning he would eventually pass out. It all came down to whose magic would last longer, and whose will was stronger, and Marcus had a large supply of his own from years of having to use his magic to see. All the training had increased his magical stamina and efficency quite well. "Your better off to just surrender I don't want to have to crush every bone in your body" Marcus was also keeping his gaze upon Monica and the dragon. She was doing rather well, what he mainly worried about was the dragon trying to interfer, not that he was too worried if the dragon got in the way he would dispose of it in seconds, or try to atleast.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:56 am

Monica Ran Head on towards the dragon its attack Ready she Leaped at it, And in a death shattering Burst, she Repelled Everything all around her within a 50 foot radius the ground itself was torn away, She had focused half of her Remained Magic into it which made her shake At the knees for a moment, that Large amount of Magic rushing all around you let alone Through you would be enough To rattle the bones of any mortal, demon or Creature alike.
*the force of this Attack would be at such a Great Compression density and power it would no Doubt Throw the massive Dragon backwards and roll it, the Majority of the damage done to the dragon would be from its own weight being accelerated and Smashed against he hard ground as it rolled it would Break bones of any human, but A dragon was tougher, regardless it would injure the beast never the less

Monica Didn’t have any intention of killing this Dragon, but she Knew that the rebel cared for this Creature and would be forced to give up if it was in pain. “ Raizo Forfeit your freedom, so your Pet shall live.” Monica Yelled out lettign the beast get its self back to its feet.

The hearts of the people - Page 2 Ursa_s11
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:33 am

Raizo was nearly starting to pass out when he turned to Draco and screamed out "DRACO DONT HOLD BACK ITS TIME TO LEAVE" Raizo started to flow magic into himself as his body started to heat up and scales started to form around his body allowing Raizo to have his blood flow around his body from the strength of his scales Raizo pointed his head up wards and shot a huge roar and landed on the ground he then started to heat up around him as well as he looked at Marcus and opened his mouth, he then shot a massive Roar at Marcus while Draco got ready to leave with his distraction.

Draco got up he was really hurt but his scales took most of the hit he looked at her "sorry to do this but you heard what the boss said" Draco slammed his paws into the ground as a massive amount of magic flowed around him the wind got reckless around him, as this happened his body started to heat up from the massive amount of magic he flew up into the sky, he as about 50 feet in the air and looked down at Monica he opened his mouth and shot a Roar (a black fire and lightning roar) but this was not a usual roar it took half of Draco's magic making it his strongest roar when he shot it down it was aim for Monica directly and once it had hit the force of it would be so bad not only would the village feel this attack but the holy order guild would feel this attack as well from the brute force of it and considering Monica has used up all of her magic and it would be impossible to block such a massive attack she would be either dead or wounded to the point where she could not move her body, as well as marcus would be blown away by the attack however luckily Raizo would be fine because all he would have to do is eat the fire/lightning coming at him however the other two would not be so lucky. After draco shot it he flew down and while they would be distracted he grabbed Raizo who was still constricted by the chains but after being far enough away they would be able to be removed.

Last edited by Ðragon-Spirit on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Raizo was nearly starting to pass out when he turned to Draco and screamed out "DRACO DONT HOLD BACK ITS TIME TO LEAVE" Raizo started to flow magic into himself as his body started to heat up and scales started to form around his body allowing Raizo to have his blood flow around his body from the strength of his scales Raizo pointed his head up wards and shot a huge roar and landed on the ground he then started to heat up around him as well as he looked at Marcus and opened his mouth, he then shot a massive Roar at Marcus while Draco got ready to leave with his distraction.

Draco got up he was really hurt but his scales took most of the hit he looked at her "sorry to do this but you heard what the boss said" Draco slammed his paws into the ground as a massive amount of magic flowed around him the wind got reckless around him, as this happened his body started to heat up from the massive amount of magic he flew up into the sky, he as about 50 feet in the air and looked down at Monica he opened his mouth and shot a Roar (a black fire and lightning roar) but this was not a usual roar it took half of Draco's magic making it his strongest roar when he shot it down it was aim for Monica directly and once it had hit the force of it would be so bad not only would the village feel this attack but the holy order guild would feel this attack as well from the brute force of it and considering Monica has used up all of her magic and it would be impossible to block such a massive attack she would be either dead or wounded to the point where she could not move her body, as well as marcus would be blown away by the attack however luckily Raizo would be fine because all he would have to do is eat the fire/lightning coming at him however the other two would not be so lucky. After draco shot it he flew down and while they would be distracted he grabbed Raizo who was still constricted by the chains but after being far enough away they would be able to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:09 pm

"Crap" Marcus said finally releasing Raizo he wasn't worth the death of his fellow members, Marcus would come back and get him a different time he was not done with Raizo. He pulled his chains back and rushed over to Monica, he didn't know if she had magic left or if she could stop an attack with such brute strength behind it, infact Marcus didn't know if he could but he was going to try and save them both his shirt had pretty much torn off and his chains could be seen acting like armor on his body a good reason why he never really tried dodging most attacks the chains always saved him. He grabbed hold of Monica pulling her into his wind state trying to get them both out of the way of the attack.....

There was a massive explosion a bright light engulfed the distance, that was all the villagers saw, they stared in awe. Who had one, they had only seen a rebel with his dragon and the two order members. Marcus laid unconcious on the ground, the last of his clothing was pretty badly torn just as the attack hit he had thrown Monica out of the range of the attack, where Raizo had gone he had no idea. Marcus still got skimmed by the attack, if he had not been in his wind state the damage would have been more severe, nothing was broken luckily, or atleast it didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Monica Swiftly pulled to her safety suffering one tenth the damage the blast would have, she rolled on the Ground in a blur to her feet, she Swayed back and forth unable to See straight due to the amount of rolling she was forced into.

Monica Scowled, Marcus interfered with her battle, her Battle to be known, Now she will be heard of as the Girl Marcus Saved from a dragon. She watched Razio Head off And in a rage she Spun Quickly Dragging the tip of her Blade against the ground activating her first rune, the Magic Surged over her as she sent out a wave of Slashes that the raw magic would Extend out Far.

It was hopeless; she wasn’t able to hit him from this far away, The slashes took the top of a few high rising tree`s but didn’t touch the dragon. She stomped her foot, and kicked the Dust of the round. `` %?&/!`

She walked over slowly to Marcus, she wanted to kill him. Almost. She turned down to knee and shook him slightly Slaping him across the face to wake him up…. And get revenge.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Raizo was in the air he was ok but there was a major side effect of his dragon force form and that was he would be nearly dead from the force of the magic and such on his body so he climbed onto draco's back and smiled "you did great buddy i think its time to go home we have had enough fun today and trust me our names are known now" draco turned around and flew past the two on the ground to see if they were still alive he looked down and saw that Marcus was not moving he walked over to his stuff on draco's back and grabbed a medical kit he then dropped it down to them so they could atleast be ok while they waited for the holy order who was 30 seconds out they took off into town to get help from the rebels because Raizo needed medical treatment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hearts of the people   The hearts of the people - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hearts of the people
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Darkness Falls :: Darkness Falls-
Jump to: