Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNight time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 I_voting_barNight time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNight time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 I_voting_barNight time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Night time in The Glowing Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Once Marcus felt the tingle a lightning, a feeling he had felt once before while flying to a destination given to him by Zeruel when he was struck down by lightning from storm he had tried to avoid.

He released the chains immediately vanish into the air there was the swirl of a tiny tornado as Marcus retook shape about 10 feet behind Raizo.
"This is becoming quite the nesense"Marcus said running his hand through his hair, "But now is the time to end it I suppose" Marcus had only need to stall him while his fleet caught up with him. A small group of Order members, 1 healer, 5 knights, 2 magi and 8 archers.

The archers had taken formation around Raizo, four aimed at him four preparing themselves for a quick shot to the sky incase the dragon came down. Marcus had already seen the battle field long before he had arrived here. The tree he had cut down was to hid the noise of his men approaching.

the knights had drawn up their swords, a their swords were enchanted to act as a circut, those caught in the middle of the circle would have their energy slowly drained away making capture easier. The archers had magically imbued arrows meant for piercing through thick armour. and when fire in concession they could even take down a dragon. The healer had healed the damaged cells from the lightning that had breifly coursed through Marcus' veins.
"You are charge with evading capture, being out after curfew and striking an order member the sentence for which is imprisonment and sometimes death, how do you plead?" The voices ripped through the forest. His only real chance for escape would be to launch fire from the bottom of his feet and take off on his dragon, which at this point was all Marcus really wanted, this fight had become a drag, and if it wasn't for orders he would have loved to drag this fight on as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Raizo looked around he smiled "well this was fun well have to do this again take care" a round circle that was 35 feet in diameter and black flames shot up into the sky buring everything in the circle. Raizo then jumped up and landed on his dragon, he took off on draco flying away. Raizo smiled and said to himself i hope i get to fight him again it will be quite a crazy battle if we went full out
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Veteran
Hollow

Humor : Peek-A-Boo

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Marcus called off the guards since Raizo was gone. He took off after Kilvas his mission was to relay an important message to him if he could only catch up to him. "Who would have thought a man walking could go this far from home" Marcus said taking off after him sucking the air out of the area putting out the fire just before he left.
Back to top Go down
Ðragon-Spirit
App. Moderator
Ðragon-Spirit

Humor : ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Raizo smiled as his dragon and him flew by "you know draco i have a feeling he and i will be meeting soon again" Raizo then lyed down on draco's back and told him to get far enough away so that they can find a place to sleep. he and the dragon landed in a far part of a forest far away from everyone they both then went to sleep thinking about what to do about the issues that are to come in the future.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time in The Glowing Forest    Night time in The Glowing Forest  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night time in The Glowing Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2