Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Raven - Dark Angel EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Raven - Dark Angel EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Raven - Dark Angel I_vote_lcapRaven - Dark Angel I_voting_barRaven - Dark Angel I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Raven - Dark Angel I_vote_lcapRaven - Dark Angel I_voting_barRaven - Dark Angel I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Raven - Dark Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Raven - Dark Angel Empty
PostSubject: Raven - Dark Angel   Raven - Dark Angel EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 am

Character Info

Name: Raven

Alias: Dark Angel

Birthday/ Age: December 8th X505, 20

Sexuality: Striaght

Appearance
Raven - Dark Angel Dark_a10

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 125lbs

Personality: Raven is sudductive and mellious, She does what she wants to get down what ever is passed down through the chain of command, there is only one person above her besides Mika Cross. Raven is secretive to everyone but Mika. She is saddistic and above all else just not very nice. If you see here go ther other way, it is not worth it to fight her.

Magical objects, raids so she can find more magical objects, torturing people for information, Bossing around the lower members, keeping secrets, being giving classified information, or highly secretive missions.

Dislikes and Fears: Fears nothing, well atleast to everyones knowledge of her. She dislikes when nothing goes as planned when Zureal tells her what to do. (Zureal, is the one above her in chain of command.)

Abilities: Raven has the ability to make men fall in love with her just by looking them in the eye for a more than ten seconds. The man if smart and not already taken by her beauty will feel the inflatuation taking effect and will try to break the gaze.

Strenghts: Raven's tome (an old book) is her advantage over everyone else.

Weaknesses: Raven does not fight phsyically, everything she does involves magic.

Guild

Name: The Holy Order

Tattoo: right hand on the palm.

Magic And Weapons

Magic Type: Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Lightning Manipulation

*Note, Raven has multiple spells for each area of magic. There are too many to post so I will let you guys make them up. Don't get out of hand with them though*

Magic Seal:
Raven - Dark Angel Arashi10

Strenghts: All of Rave's magic and strength comes from the tome.

Weaknesses: If she does not have the tome in her hand she can not use any magic, so too beat her get the book.

Weapon Name: The Book Of Secret Arts

Magical Properties: Grants the wielder massive amounts of magic, and knowledge and control over all the elements.

Weapon Appearance: It's a book.

Weapon History: N/A

Background

Raven joined The order when she was eighteen, with the help of her tome it only took her two years to reach third in command, no one in the order stands against her word except for Mika and Zureal. She has been behind many attacks on villages/raids. She also controls the forces which haunt Darkness Falls.

Everything about her before the order is Unavailable as she destroyed the evidence of her life before the order, even her name 'Raven' is just an alias.

*More to come*
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net

Raven - Dark Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Applications :: The Black Market-
Jump to: