Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Troop Inspection. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Troop Inspection. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Troop Inspection. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Troop Inspection. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Troop Inspection. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Troop Inspection. EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Troop Inspection. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Troop Inspection. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Troop Inspection. EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Troop Inspection. I_vote_lcapTroop Inspection. I_voting_barTroop Inspection. I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Troop Inspection. I_vote_lcapTroop Inspection. I_voting_barTroop Inspection. I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Troop Inspection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Humor : ....

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Kilvas walked into the OutPost in the Shadowlands since this place was normally easier on most of the people who watch on it he knew most of the guards and people tend to slack off Kilvas ensuring everything went to his stanards did atleast one inpection each month.

"Why are you sleeping?..." Kilvas said both of the guards guarding the front were asleep infront of him Kilvas actually sounded abit offened by this "Wake up you fools it is time for your inspection..." Kilvas said while the guards woke up and scrambled around in panic "Good now let us start, last thing i was is this place to be guarded by laziness and have a failure going on here..." Kilvas then waved thme to stay were they were while he started walking in to inspect what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Mena Scaled along side f the wall, she Places her daggers between the large Stone, so she twisted them in and then pulled herself upwards. She slowly makes her way up. She had to get to the place she Was going quickly and it would take 4 extra days to walk around this. She waited till night came and used her heat vision to watch for guards. She just so happens that Mena was Scaling the wall across the way from a window that Kilvas was inspecting. She didn’t stick out very much but she wasn’t really trying to hide as much as she was making her way up the wall. It was likely when She got to the tp there would be 4 guards at the top she would have t dispatch of before continuing. ~watch out mean the Man From the dungen in near by~ the moon Warned her.,
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:33 pm

"Sir... it was just been a long day do not think we're being lazy." One of the men spoke Kilvas still not seemingly delighted then said "And you call yourself guards?...how pitful of you to say that." Kilvas said while he stared over them the guards seemingly in panic Kilvas then turned away form the and continued walking along the sound of his step alerted more people to act in the build to start strightening up because of how laid back they were normal at one point.

Kilvas was acutally inspecting room as well, most of the rooms were clean and neat before he had to show up but one guard was so inavertantly lazy they once Kilvas showed up for inspection his room was not clean he had trash on the floor and standing still for Kilvas' insepction he was only in a shirt and his boxers he had made no attemp to cover himself up Kilvas then said "What is the meaning of this?" Kilvas asked he looked over this person " You are the commander of these people and you are supost to set an example look at you now...you are less prepared to then your men." The captin acutally kind of laughed abit "Come one Kilvas relax no one comes past here and you know it.." The room fell quiet.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:30 am

Menna made it to the tp quite easily she looked about there were two guards where she Was going up. Her head peaked up and then she returned back over the wall disengaging her Heat vision. She couldn’t see well when there were torches. Menna quickly jumped the wall surprising the guards but dispatching them quickly she swiftly ducked down and in A Jerky manner Sprung up elbowing the guard directly in the Jaw and then Guiding him to the ground now wanting the armour to give her away. She then moved to the next man who by this time was near the alarm bell she Tosses her Dagger, the First one Missed and pierced the wall the second on Pierced through the armour and into the man she touched the stone floor and it seemed t eat the man trapping him within the floor. She had managed to make no sounds as she did So but to her surprise she turned to find a large patrol of 6 men. *the floor spit her dagger back up and she pulled the other from the wall she Smiled faintly and watched the men’s movement.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:10 am

Kilvas then just set an example of this captain easily, Kilvas who was abit angered by this behavior grabed the man by the neck intentionally choking him "You are a annoying welp who is ungreatful for the position given him...." Kilvas said in his normal cold voice he then slamed the person into the ground and then kicked him in the stomach "I shall punish you here for your actions and i will station a new one in your place for you laziness." he spoke which he kicked him again "And i will make sure you regret not listing to me......Welp." The captain couch up blood on the ground got picked up by Kilvas"Don.....DONT KILL ME!!!!" The voice echoed from were they were to hear from most of the castle. Kilvas then said "You if did not wish for it to happend... you should have listened from the start." Kilvas said he then drew his sword he was going to kill him and people was coming o watch him kill him.

Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

*Menna Loked at the 6 and frowned it wasn’t likely she could get away quick enough and it wasn’t Likely she could take on all 6 without an advantage. She wasn’t strong at fighting multiple enemies.
*Menna Took a deep breath and held it in, as she blinked a magic seal went of in her pupils. The sand absorbed by her feet pushed into the air stored in her mouth and she Blew out a sand storm, and in the heated night where ne culd see the castle walls clearly, would surely see the large cloud of sand,

*in The sand Menna Struck running and drawing her blade she Rammed through all 6 only making either minor cuts or pushing them to The side, this would make Them panic and suddenly she sank into the stones slipping into A room that seemed to Be clear of guards. This Action of creating panic would have them all Swinging at each other in hopes not to be killed. When the sand final settled, it would only be one or two People likely alive. A sweet smile forms at menna’s mouth, being A sentry Mage made it easy to Keep tabs on everything going on.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Kilvas then droped the captain and watched him fall to the ground again after drawing his sword. But Kilvas then heard "Sir there is some one here." A guard infroumed him or something was going on Kilvas then chose to end this quickly which he just quickly stabed the captain right through the chest and said "And now your worthless rain is over..." Kilvas then withdrew his sword "Let us go... i will end this disuption quickly i need to find a replacement for this lacking of a captain..." Kilvas would just leave the body there to pool its blood.

Kilvas with the alert of the other guards started following him to the way to the site of the warning of danger of what was going for somerthing to happend was highly uncommen for something to happend here so Kilvas was in the mood to end this quickly for dpending on waht was going on.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

Menna Stood in the dark room for a moment then Climbed out the window on the far side allowing her to get to the side she Was trying to, as she touched the stone her hands seemed to melt into it as she moved to support each Step and make it that much easier to reach the ground, she managed to Get to the ground and in this normal circumstance she would have left swiftly but today after what the order did she wasn’t happy, she touched the ground holding it for quite some time “ Earths’ leppard, leaping tiger” *she whispered quietly as a large ( about the size of a house ) tiger suddenly busted from the earth made of rock, and Jumped into the Side of the massive walls, crashing into the building and knocking A portion of the wall down, now menna was to Start to leave. She had no control of the animal only where it launched out and leaped into
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 pm

The sound of falling building made Kilvas look around for a mintue "We might have to get everyone out..." Kilvas said he thne said an order "Go, i am ordering you to get you and the other men make sure you can get as many as you can...do not fail my orders..." any other person around Kilvas went and followed his order and ran to get everyone out this was a precation from who was leading them.

"Whatever caused this will not exist when i am done." Kilvas muttered to himself while he continued to were the thought rumbling had started from he was heading towards the large sized Stone Tiger that was left by Menna he still had a set of stairs to go down before reaching it
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 am

Menna was high Tailing it out of sight she Ran along the bare tundra floor, her bare feet making Slapping sounds against the Rocks as she ran it would be a something else if anyone managed to catch up to her now.
Menna looked back at the building it was till being wrecked by her beast. And standing far enough away he could barely make out her beast in the Guards domain. It really was a horrible spell. And Menna couldn’t rember where she got that one from. She didn’t want t Go to far or her spell would ware off but she wasn’t ging ot be seen, she shifted her Skin taking on the very colours of the Ground behind her, Blending her in.

The Tiger Riped and Ravaged ever part of the room and started for the stairs where Kivas seemed to be heading Down The tiger makes eye contacts and Growls the body of the beast barely fitting into the wide Stair well.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Kilvas stareing at thing stone made being just while it came up for him and said "This is destorying my tower?" He said like he was partly surepized and partly not at the sametime "Some one made you and left....looks like i will rid you so that you are no longer here and i can get this place fixed up for good.." Kilvas just returned to his normal heartless sounding self while he pulled his sword out to meet the stone being.

While other men started pouring out of the building as order for there safety incase thee building fell "Were is Is the General?" One of them asked the most of them had made it out so far "I have not seem him so far he must still be in the tower." while talking went most of the men in the tower started geathering to this like it was a meeting point.
Back to top Go down
PawZ
Admin
PawZ

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Menna Focused her Ability to Talk The earth and found ut that the Tiger was face o face with the man Frm Before. “ Have fun With this. “ *she Created a hand Seal And touched the Ground ~Earth Shatter Technique~ *she though as the tiger would leap forward to meet Kilvas it would suddenly Exsplode int many pieces. Normally that would kill a normal man but menna understood that you don’t become a high rank in the order if you were a normal man. She then Turned around and ran her bare feet through the Soft Cold desert sand
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

When the tiger when off Kilvas covered the the eye hole section to protect him. "I will find you...when i do you may regret your actions."he said was the blast he had landed on the ground and let go of his sword from it. After geting up Kilvas then got his sword and his sword away "I will get her trail shortly and she will put on trial...." He muttered to himself while he went to meet up with everyone he ordered out of the building when he got close enough to them he then screamed an order and said "Everyone search the area for anything out of place or looking different... stay in a line this is a direct order." With Kilvas saying that he even went into the line with them to search.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Veteran
Toxic

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 pm

((((opps sorry Tree i ment to put in [EXIT] in my last post soprry mate lol
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 pm

(OCC: Lol Alright.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troop Inspection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troop Inspection.   Troop Inspection. Empty

Back to top Go down

Troop Inspection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: The Shadow Land :: The Out Post-
Jump to: