Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Shuhei [WIP] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Shuhei [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Shuhei [WIP] I_vote_lcapShuhei [WIP] I_voting_barShuhei [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shuhei [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuhei
Veteran
Shuhei

Shuhei [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Shuhei [WIP]   Shuhei [WIP] EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Shuhei Kisaragi

Alias: The Slayer of Dragons
Birthday/ Age: 25 / X500
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 140 Lbs

Shuhei [WIP] Byakuya_by_denebflare-d49tbl6

Personality: Shuhei is a very proud and chivalrous Knight. He is always very calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations that he is faced and often refers to his opponents as not being worth his time. Despite his arrogance he is courteous and generous to those whom he views as decent. Beneath his noble and strong exterior he is a very kind, caring and warm person. Shuhei is very perceptive and is fully aware of the limits of his abilities and usually anything he states in comparison to an opponent is justified. As a Knight, he is quite high and mighty and is easily offended, however he never lashes out in anger. Instead he simply asserts his dominance through demonstrations of his superiority. He possesses a strong sense of justice and 'right' and will only perform tasks that serves a purpose that he views as honorable.

Dislikes and Fears: Shuhei despises anyone who would pray on the weak for their own beneift. His only fear is that one day the world will become a place of misery.

Abilities: Shuhei has a natural sixth sense... He is capable of sensing bad intentions which makes him a very effective detector of lies. He can also sense when a threat is nearby giving him a slight edge in combat.

Strenghts: Shuhei possesses an Iron Will. Rregardless of what pain he may feel his will shall remain unwavering.

Weaknesses: Shuhei's only weakness is his Pride... He will go out of his way to defend his Honor and the honor of his comrades which can sometimes result in putting himself in great danger.

Guild

Name: None

Tattoo: None

Magic

Limitless Sword

The Limitless Sword is a form of magic which offers the swordsman a near limitless attack range. The sword itself disintegrates in to thousands of slender, tiny fragments of energy which flies away from the sword handle. While the fragments are usually too small to even be seen by the naked eye they reflect light in such a way that they appear to be blue flower petals. The swords fragments are constantly rotating like saw blades and will eat away at whatever they come in to contact with. whatever the petals shred will have some of the swords power transferred in to it creating thousands more small fragments of the sword ultimately granting Shuhei an unlimited field of attack as well as the ability to attack from all angles. This is Shuhei's self described "perfect offense." Incidentally it can be used for both offense and defense as the fragments are controlled by his mind and are in vast quantities. The speed at which the blade fragments travel can be tripled if Shuhei directs them with the hilt of his sword however the manner in which they are controlled becomes far less diverse.

The matter converted in to thousands of other blade Fragments can be manipulated by Shuhei and used to create many replicated swords identical to the one Shuhei carries with him at all times. As the swords are comprised of thousands of small spinning saw blades the cutting power is not reliant on the speed or force of the swords swing and requires only a very slight touch to cut through an object. Only mystical or enchanted objects are resistant to the cutting effect of the Limitless Swords. Once this ability is deactivated, the swords created by this ability will disintegrate and convert back in to the matter that they were converted from leaving only the original sword.

Strenghts: The greatest advantage of this ability is the fact that is possesses such an incredible range and is one of the most Diverse forms of magic in the sense that the sword fragments can be manipulated to do practically anything.

Weaknesses: This ability is purely destructive and possesses no constructive ability offering Shuhei less of an advantage against those capable of bending other elements to their will. As a result of this the defensive qualities of the ability are limited to blocking attacks with offensive maneuvers.

Weapon Name: Hyoujin

Magical Properties: Hyoujin is the only sword compatible with the Limitless Sword Style as its cutting ability is unlike any others. Hyoujin is comprised entirely of energy which circulates at a constant speed of 3,000,000 rotations per second allowing it to break down whatever it comes in to contact with at a molecular level, braking down the physical structure and passes through. Which is of course why the limitless sword style wouldn't be nearly as effective without it. The swords sheer power can be transfered through the air allowing Shuhei to cut objects at a distance of a half kilometer as if they were directly in front of him. The only things resistant to the powerful blade of Hyoujin are Enchanted objects and the wielder (Shuhei)

Weapon Appearance:
Shuhei [WIP] Senbonzakura

Weapon History: Hyoujin is a weapon passed down through the Kisaragi household from head to head. It is a treasured weapon believed to house the souls of all the previous Clan Heads which boosts the moral of anyone who wields it.

Background

Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Shuhei [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei [WIP]   Shuhei [WIP] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

*Bump* Hey Shuhei just checking in, I've noticed you've gotten alot done over the past month, if you need help we're here.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Shuhei
Veteran
Shuhei

Shuhei [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei [WIP]   Shuhei [WIP] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 am

yeah sorry, I've recently been given a lot of duties on Haven so I haven't had much time to work on this app. I'll get it done sooner or later lol. Could I start RPing without having my history done? The only real point thats of any importance is that he has actually slain a Dragon but is not a Dragon slayer hence Slayer of Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Admin
Plague

Humor : Hi

Shuhei [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei [WIP]   Shuhei [WIP] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Well if the history is all your missing I don't see why not. Approved. Just say when ever you get around to throwing a history in there. And if your busy don't worry about this site moves slow anyways so it's good for those who don't have alot of time.
Back to top Go down
https://devastation.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Shuhei [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuhei [WIP]   Shuhei [WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuhei [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastation :: Applications :: Character Application-
Jump to: