Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Placed In Chaos By The Holy Order, Will You Stand And Fight For Your World? Or Will You Join The Order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Entering Som'ber Lai
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Raizo X
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm by Plague

» Sonja Hayashi to be finished (still working on it)
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Hey how is everyone?
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 am by Ðragon-Spirit

» Wanted Man Enters The Order (Order + Raizo Only)
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm by Ðragon-Spirit

» What eyes wait for the furture to take its toll.
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm by Eridous

» Studying the Broken Bridge.
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm by PawZ

» Chaseing the reaper
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm by Plague

» Signatures/Magic Seals
Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm by Plague

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am
Top posters
Plague (192)
Echos In The Night - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 4 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ðragon-Spirit (122)
Echos In The Night - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEchos In The Night - Page 4 I_voting_barEchos In The Night - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Heartless (106)
PawZ (97)
Toxic (88)
Hollow (85)
Haunt (28)
Alphos (28)
Bull (17)
Fate (16)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 22 registered users
    The newest registered user is angelicplague

Our users have posted a total of 797 messages in 62 subjects
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Devastation on your social bookmarking website
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Echos In The Night

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

Humor : Hi

Echos In The Night - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Reina's eyes darted to the shape coming up behind Kilvas she jumped to her feet throwing the brush to the door of her cell, it burst into a massive wave of snowflakes when it started to pass between the bars, freezing the bars solid causing them to become brittle and rather easy to break because of the tempurature she had brought the ice too. This was her way to help aid her escape.
    Back to top Go down
    https://devastation.rpg-board.net
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

Humor : ....

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

(Note: Let me know if i need to edit my post i remembered the armor's abilty and i dont know if the mud still count as magic or not but i am going to count it as magic... if i am wrong tell me.)

Kilvas noticed Reina looking at something it slowly drew his eyes to that dircetion the mud then erither started moving away or was being lunched back at the dricetion it came while the net contiuned the same thing happened "So that is you plan huh?" Kilvas said he then walked over to the door and pulled the a lever this lever brought down a steel door to seal them in "Show your self second person..." Kilvas said since Reina didnt cast the mud net at him he knew there was more then one person "If you feel lucky you might get away but a warning to you is that you between 3 and 5 mintues before order people come.." Kilvas stood at the door and drew his sword " You also will have to face me..." Kilvas waiting for what they would do next.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:49 pm

(( Menna’s mud would have been Channled and controlled by a cycle of magic So your I nthe Rights,))
    • Next Step was to snare him, how he didn’t see her was hard to say. But she Stepped forwards quickly bringing a Large pillar of Rock from the ground up, the flat top of it used in attempts to pin him the roof of the building, she had no intention of attacking or staying in combat with this man, she knew of him , it was hard to say if he knew of her, her rock pillar would Rise up in wide enough to Taking in several people breaking the Metal Cell’s allowing Prisoners and her friend out.
    ((( This attack would be Pulled with Magic but in the end would be Literally hitting you with a rock.)))
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Reina jumped backwards towards the back wall, the ice bars shatter into tiny pieces of shrapnel, Reina then launched herself off the wall towards the metal door that Kilvas had caused to block them in. She checked the door for a ewak point while Menna had Kilvas occupied. The metal door was solid she wouldn't be able to bust through the door but possibly the wall. She pulled water in forcing it into the cracks around the doorway freezing it expanding the cracks, she continually repeated this process slowly breaking the wall. Reina kept one eye on the fight making sure not to leave herself open, she also wondered what became of the others being held in the cells.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 am

As the pillar was rising Kilvas took a step back and in the midest of the rock still rising up he put his hand in there and the rock started spliting between his hand and then Kilvas scooped his hand into a c shape into with that he threw a section of the rock back towards some of the other prisoners trying to get away.

Kilvas then put his sword right into the rock and next was a loud snaping noise "...You think i am simple?" Kilvas's sword wasnt able to be broken with that he broke the rock. Kilvas then took off towards Menna and the other prisoners then started yelling "Get out of here and save yourself! fighting Kilvas isn't going to help you!" This happend while Kilvas was swinging his sword side ways at Menna while running towards her the other prisoners start going towards the door Reina were they watched Kilvas and Menna fought still
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Menna’s Style of fighting Was dirty, she was Quick, and Sneaky, the Fact she could See Kilvas heat made it that much easier to keep him In the disadvantage. She Drew out her twin blades and sunk into the ground Leaving no hole to follow her, she Popped up near the touch, the only light in the room and knocked it down extinguishing it. Now she was the only One able to See perfectly, as she dipped down Striking her long elegant blades down at the joint in the armour nearest his left knee. She of course Didn’t bend down but sunk into the earth to about her waist
    Most prisoners would be in a panic, she didn’t much care about the others, only her friend was the worry. “ I don’t under estimate anything that’s why I’m going to Leave you with a nasty Scar!”
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

A loud crunch filled the room as the wall where the door was collasped torch light flooded in from the hallways, Reina started to shout, "Let's G-" A blast of fire sent her back against the wall across the room. She was left with no time to react, no one was in the hallway when she had not expected anyone in the hallway.

Raven's dark slender figure stood in the center of the hole that was once the doorway. Her Tome in one had, her other was returning to her side, obviously the one who launched that devastation fireball. "Prisoners, return to your cells" Raven instructed and the prisoners in fear would one by one begin to do so, with Raven here they felt that this battle was lost for their heros...
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 am

Kilvas didnt seem bothered by the lack of light went it went dark it is like he waited for her to attack once he started hearing the sounded of her blade running against his armor he then kicked towarded the dricetion of the blades were coming from and then slashed in its dricetion once the slash was done then he trusted into a stab. "Dont think i am under estimateing a person who use to work for us..." Kilvas said it didn't matter at this point or not if his attack would hit Raven was done already, but if Menna still kept attack so would Kilvas.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 am

Menna wasn’t able to Move Quick enough to avoid both the Blade and the kick, and seeing the cold steel blade in her vision she Welcomed the kick, taking it directly and sinking into the ground. She was gone for The moment then Quickly she got under where her fallen friend landed fro mthe fire ball Blast, the ground opened under her as it Took her in, Reina would land into Menna’s open arms as she Started to Rush away through a tunnel she was conjuring and collapsing behind her, her mana was starting to deplete she wasn’t a Spell Caster, but more of a spell sword, using just her magic was harder on her mana consumption
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Raven waved her hand and opened up making a massive ditch where Menna was running, Raven had a large supply of magic and spells at her dispense, running form her was going to be hard. "After Them!" Raven commanded sending a stream of fire over the ditch like tunnel showing where Menna was.

Reina slowly began to open her eyes noticing she was in Menna's arms. Reina must have been slowing down Menna. Though she didn't fully expect for thigs to go this far she thought escaping would be much simpler than this. "Set me down quick, don't stop just drop me" Reina was very specific because if they stopped they risked getting caught so if Menna just dropped her Reina could catch herself on her feet and begin running along side her.
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Kilvas looked over after hearing the sounds of ditch his retaction would be a normal one "Yes Raven." Kilvas took off into the the ditch were Menna was running with Reina shortly behide Kilvas was a smal lgroupf of knights these ones appered different then the ones that normall followed Kilvas these ones dawned hoods on them and there faces werent really seen. While they followed Kilvas, Kilvas was working to catch up to them. "Go into different groups don't all try and stay together split apart and fine different ways to block them off." Kilvas spoke while working to get them after he said that most of the hooded knights lefted to do as ordered.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

• Menna dropped her Heat vision, it was being Clouded by the heat of The Rolling fire that followed her, And instead of Dropping Reina They both suddenly Sunk, and kept Falling, Menna’s Earth Bending skill allowed them to Drop so suddenly and quickly it Was Like they tripped.

Menna Knew where she was going, she Was going to head under the Lake only a few minutes away, if she could make it there she was safe.

After Menna Sank down she Widened A Path ahead, now if Raven Made her men follow they would fall to their death and any Trench would become a Fissure, Menna let Reina go and then Started running to the right not Stright where she made the path, making a small Path where she headed and waited fro Reina to follow before closing off her path, so it would look like she ran Stright.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Reina almost ran straight ahead turning on her heeling without losing speed she made a dead 180 degreee turn followed by a ninty degree turn into Menna's side tunnel. Reina could feel the dampness of the dirt they were definitely near the lake.

Raven sighed, such a pointless resistance. "Let them go we will find them later, I want posters of both of them out on the streets everywhere, five minutes ago" Raven demanded turning to head out the door, the trench slowly began to rise back up giving the order members in the tranch time to get out before they were buried alive. Raven was going to cover the tracks of them ever being in the fortress so it would look as if she had never failed.

Reina, still running close behin Menna shouted up to her, "Thanks for the save back there" Part of Reina's cloak was missing along with some of her right sleeve all burnt off from the fire. Burn marks also covered some of Reina's arm, if it wasn't for her natural water element the burns might have caused more damage...
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Kilvas then stoped in place once they had goten into the ground he then started climing out of the hole. Since Raven ordered everyone to stand down Kilvas and the other complied right away without question he didn't speak after getting out of the whole. Kilvas was go and just tell the the men the caravan they had set up should be put away.
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

“ All part of the plan * Menna Said turning back To let smile Slightly, even though it was fairly dark, she Never stoped running until she hit the point at which she planned to.
    • Menna Stopped at the center of A rounded out chamber, the Tunnel that lead them here caved in softly allowing very few to follow, a single drop of water steadily dipped down Loudly in the dark cavern, ~ Don’t stop running ~ ….. Stay Here and Fight Them don’t be a coward Mini~ ~ They have stopped, your safe for now ~ “ It seems they have Stopped following at this Time. Are you wounded?
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

"I should be fine" Reina said taking in a deep breath it was damp in the carven from the water that pooled up around their feet, to some it was gross to Reina it was one of the best scents in the world. "Are you okay, I saw you fighting that one knight?" Reina had some concern for Menna, since they had both risks their lives and worked together for Reina, it was only right that Reina had some concern for her...."Oh no" Reina exclaimed placing her hand to her mouth, "We never went for your mother's sword" Reina said thinking that Menna's whole reason for joining Reina to come 'visit' the order had been wasted...
    Back to top Go down
    Heartless
    Admin
    Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 pm

*Hmm...They got away.* Kilvas was walking back into his room. *Next time i might have to react differently...* Kilvas was thinking to himself while he was walking back to his room. *Next time you might not get away along with your friend...*Kilvas opened his door and walked into his room while the door slowly closed his door Kilvas lit a candle then his door closed.

[Exit]
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 pm

A Life of a friend Will never Be equivalent To That of my sword, there is only memory’s there, Especially when a friend will Be there helping you make new memory’s. I Menna had never had an strong bond with her mother she hardly Remembered her until she had the sword in her hand. Her mother was never a horrible parent she just didn’t understand Menna as much as mother nature did,* Menna Slumped Down In her chamber she created, there was no light and the small drip of water echoed loudly through the silence,

“we camp here tonight then we can head To a small town tomorrow, unless you feel your wounds are to great to leave over night,
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Reina shook her head, "I'm fine," Reina lied with a faint smile to reassure Menna, in truth her arm still felt like it was burning. "After I get some sleep I'll be good as new" Reina said, this part not being a lie Reina healed better in biome such as this, it was damp with water all around. Reina almost couldn't believe that only late last night had she actually met this women and yet they had already trusted eachother with their lives. Reina however needed some light she pulled her cloak right off revealing that she had a small bag on her back barely noticable along with what looked like small pouches, what was in them would still be a mystery to Menna. Reina pulled her bag from her back, she had a few supplies in them which could prove useful especially when living outside. She was rummaging through her bag she remembered having candles or some form a light source.....
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Menna Tucked her Battle robes under herself To keep herself off the Damp ground And Smiled to her friend, “ Do You need a bed? Or anything like that? * She could generally make anything she needed With The ground or roots from tree’s. * she Slowly RolleD her shoulders and Cracked neck wrenching to the side. She Pulled her hand down and pulled up a small Blanket of roots they entwined around one another forming a weave for herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 pm

"No thank you" Reina said starting to yawn a bit as she finally gave up on finding the candles she pulled out some matches and then grabbed one of her smoke bombs carefully taking it apart without detonating it she removed the bit of explosive powder which normally make the smoke spread like wild fire upon impact. She dampened it lightly then with the stroke of a match the cave lit up, she placed it to the normally explosive powder and it lit slowly burning like a candle since it was damp. Reina blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the now slightly lit cavern. she created ice crystals (snow) in a light fluffy pile on the ground around and under her. The ground was cold enough to keep the snow there, so was Reina's body temperature. Snow made a good insulator, and was super soft to lay on. Just as Reina rolled over to goto sleep words came out of her mouth, "My names Reina" the light flutter out of the cavern as the powder burnt out...
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 pm

• Her Friend did have a name, and when she said it, Menna froze up unable to think of what to say, it had been a while since she Really talked to anyone, she did Freelance mercenary work for a few months but never got in Touch with any of the people she worked for, This was different though, this wasn’t a Work Related Issue, she was her friend, perhaps her first human Friend, when Menna closed her Eyes to think she drifted to Sleep with her answer in her mind, she never got to Say who she was, likely it didn’t matter Reina likely seen her name on the wanted posters, -Traitor – was her label And she had a rap sheet a mile Long, Assault, resisting arrest, Truancy Theft Murder Conspiracy Against the order. Along with many other minor Crimes, Menna had always done what she wanted with her life and did so without the worries of laws and Consequence unless of course it harmed others that were not her enemy’s, but in truth it wasn’t like she was Friends with humankind, they didn’t really ever talk to her, and only few have ever showed favour towards her, and counted her as a friend.
    • But now before her was a girl sleeping in a bed of snow, she was after the one she loved, Menna envied her, she wanted Someone to Care about that much, and Menna tagged along because she felt the connection between them, she Didn’t care about the sword one bit…
    • * at the Start of Dawn the sun poked up and With that came Menna, She always woke up when the sun did, she Stood up quickly looking Around Shocked, she Rarely ever slept underground and the total darkness was a Scare, but she didn’t make A sound just opened up a small hole which she could look up through, forgetting she was under a lake when she hit the Surface water rushed down and Slashed into the small room, but Menna quickly closed it, now she stood ankle deep in water looking at Reina, was she going To wake up or did water not bother her, would the water Get into her bed, but most of all would she be mad? “ opps” Menna mouthed Silently…
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 pm

When the water hit Reina her eyes flew up not in surprise or anger, or even the fact she was hit with water, she had felt it moving towards her, it's presence welcoming to her. She sat up with an excited look on her face like a kid with a massive chocolate bar. Her bag was completely water proof so nothing got damaged. She had no idea what time of day it was, or night really. However the water in the room seemed unneeded in her eyes and she quickly pulled it all together making ball. She didn't know exactly what to do with it...there was too much to disperse into the air and too much to put in the ground or it would become muddy. Her snow bed returned back to the ground where it had come from...Her eyes slightly adjusted to the darkness, when a thought had hit her. She focused some of her magic into the water orb causing it to glow a transcendant blue like her hair, she broke the ball apart into tinier balls which she froze against the walls of the cavern lighting up the room so she could see better. "Good Morning" Reina said, her burns were all gone now, however her clothes will still damaged, something no amount of water could fix....
    Back to top Go down
    PawZ
    Admin
    PawZ

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 am

“ Menna Smiled at her, she enjoyed the light of day and the moon light better but at least she Could see, She glanced at her Armour, she never normally slept in it, but she must have been just that tired, she unclipped the Shoulder Guard, looking at the Red mark where it sat, “ oh…Lovely.” * Menna Turned to Reina and smiled, How About we get some breakfast and get your injury…. “never Mind they seem to be Healed, * Menna examined “Reina’s Clothing noticing the damage, but it might have been to Damage for Menna To repair it With a Needle and Thread. Menna Touched the Metal Armour and it pulled into a liquid like metal, as she slowly did this with all of her metal armor, then forming a small Ball of the collected metal she Stored it away in a small Pouch At the base of her Dual Blades. “ So You’re a Frost mage? Or what do you classify yourself as?
    Back to top Go down
    Plague
    Admin
    Plague

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Reina thought about it for a second she had never really thought about if she was a water or ice magic. Though she didn't have the large sum of magic like most magi so to call herself a magi would be almost like boasting..."I think it is better to call me a Frost Ninja" Reina thought about it, she was stealthy, all about tactical take down, she was quick and most her spells were about incapacitating the enemy, other than actually doing much harm. Reina wanted to get out of this cavern, but she also worried about how the order would be after them now....
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echos In The Night   Echos In The Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echos In The Night
    Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next